Track monster is finally here

Leadfoot

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brakes are the only mod adding any $$$ to the sale of that car. Also the wheels that come with the car aren't the ones shown in the photos (unless the description is wrong).

It's an ok buy at $80k, but not a super deal.

At $80k they are a killer deal, best performance/$$.

Most of you hate Jalopnik but if this isn't an excellent write up on the ACR I don't know what is.

http://oppositelock.kinja.com/detroit-to-v...-acr-1745342923

That's a friend of mine. Told him about my ACR road trip that included a blizzard in CO, a few days later saw him driving in the snow. His viewpoint is for the trip, not a detailed review of the car.

UPDATE US!!

I just ordered mine and placed the deposit!

Awesome Josh! You will love it!! I was in Reno all week on business and haven't driven mine anymore. I'll pick it up tomorrow from the clear bra shop and drive it a bunch this weekend.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

UPDATE US!!

I just ordered mine and placed the deposit!

Congrats! What color??

At $80k they are a killer deal, best performance/$$.

That's a friend of mine. Told him about my ACR road trip that included a blizzard in CO, a few days later saw him driving in the snow. His viewpoint is for the trip, not a detailed review of the car.

Tell your buddy I like his style and his writing. Hope he keeps it up!

Awesome Josh! You will love it!! I was in Reno all week on business and haven't driven mine anymore. I'll pick it up tomorrow from the clear bra shop and drive it a bunch this weekend.

Thanks matey. Look forward to many more updates! Mine won't be ready until April / May.

Congrats! What color??

Thanks! Custom color - you'll have to wait and see!

Thanks matey. Look forward to many more updates! Mine won't be ready until April / May.

Thanks! Custom color - you'll have to wait and see!

Custom is definitely what i would do. Congrats! Looking forward to more reviews from both of you.

Custom is definitely what i would do. Congrats! Looking forward to more reviews from both of you.

I don't see what's so custom about a purple car?

Entertaining read!

I like the quote "sterling archer has nothing on me"..... that would be a local LP member.

I like the quote "sterling archer has nothing on me"..... that would be a local LP member.

:icon_thumleft:

And a long standing viper owner at that.

I don't see what's so custom about a purple car?

Depends which purple. I would do a unique color. Some people seem to do the 1 of 1 program but then pick a Stryker color that is common. An SE30 type purple would be cool

Depends which purple. I would do a unique color. Some people seem to do the 1 of 1 program but then pick a Stryker color that is common. An SE30 type purple would be cool

Well I managed to talk him out of pink. I think the stripes are pink though.

A lot of people are doing the 1 of 1 so they can spec the Extreme and skip the carbon brakes. Pretty much opens up the option list to pick and choose anything you want.

Well I managed to talk him out of pink. I think the stripes are pink though.

Haha

A lot of people are doing the 1 of 1 so they can spec the Extreme and skip the carbon brakes. Pretty much opens up the option list to pick and choose anything you want.

Touche. I forgot about that

Why would u delete the CCB's?