Garage murals and wallpaper...

Allan-Herbie

I have used this artist Tori Long for a few projects.

Extremely talented, creative, and fair priced.

Most of his gallery photos are not garage related, but he loves automotive themed projects also.

http://www.houzz.com/pro/artisticwallexpre...all-expressions

If you are looking for the "wallpaper" thing as opposed to a painted mural the better printing shops these days can print anything you want and size it however you want it so if you you want a real picture enlarged to cover a wall it is no prob. It is basically like printing a wrap. Many retail locations use this on walls instead of painting with their logos etc. Like a car the installer needs to know what they are doing.

If you are looking for the "wallpaper" thing as opposed to a painted mural the better printing shops these days can print anything you want and size it however you want it so if you you want a real picture enlarged to cover a wall it is no prob. It is basically like printing a wrap. Many retail locations use this on walls instead of painting with their logos etc. Like a car the installer needs to know what they are doing.

Thats what Im trying to find. Someone good, and local.

You could try the local FastSigns franchise. They have improved their abilities to print all kinds of large graphic images now. Basically, anything you want as subject matter.

www.stickercity.com in Sherman Oaks.

(888)-972-7787

I have a number of friends use these guys, work seems consistently very good. I am sure they could print a mural for you.

If a digital camera has a high enough resolution, some of the Fast Signs can take your photo and do that in a mural.

The one at 38th st and Indian School in Phoenix just bought a machine to do just that.

If a digital camera has a high enough resolution, some of the Fast Signs can take your photo and do that in a mural.

The one at 38th st and Indian School in Phoenix just bought a machine to do just that.

Any decent artist should be able to do it with a projector too.

Anyone here done anything? I need something done for my house. Any tips or info especially in Southern Cali would be great!

Hi,

We do them. My company is Clearly exotic car coveings. We are setting up a division caller Room wraps. Custom for homes. We started with kids rooms and nursurys.

F43ADC61-6D91-487E-8FB1-219DEB676949_zpspzkzth3q.jpg

C214ECEA-0ED8-4F7A-9E8D-3DA2901B0BC0_zpsxsxhdq9h.jpg

B76017CB-FFEA-42C9-A865-D1E2EDAEAD7C_zpsb3bg6wqe.jpg

67ace2c5-84ab-4c99-bf9e-3dd1a34a3c7a_zps4mbuiyk5.jpg

Hi,

We do them. My company is Clearly exotic car coveings. We are setting up a division caller Room wraps. Custom for homes. We started with kids rooms and nursurys.

F43ADC61-6D91-487E-8FB1-219DEB676949_zps

C214ECEA-0ED8-4F7A-9E8D-3DA2901B0BC0_zps

B76017CB-FFEA-42C9-A865-D1E2EDAEAD7C_zps

67ace2c5-84ab-4c99-bf9e-3dd1a34a3c7a_zps

Very cool! Maybe when I do my garage you can help me with some ideas!

This comes at an opportune time.

I'm redoing my small single garage, need ideas for wall art. I already ordered a Lambo and a Ferrari sign...

image.jpeg

DAMN!!! You stole my paint ideas! Looks great!