Go buy a gun

Roman

And the Seattle hippies are already talking shit on the news Facebook pages. "Now's the time to fix the Supreme Court, Obama." :icon_oak:

So how would a 5-4 liberal court affect gun rights? Could gun controllers try challenging to get Heller overturned or does it just mean that the general status quo of liberal states passing whatever gun control they want will remain in place?

How long can they delay the new nomination process?

I doubt it will happen before the election...

Clarence Thomas took over 9 months to confirm... And that wasnt an election year. McConnel has already said he'll sit on it.

Our only saving grace is a republican majority senate at the moment. Though I believe when the senate is in recess POTUS can make the appointment, but it has a time limit (2yrs?)?

This election is now even more critical.

BHO has already said he'll make an appointment. The Republicans will probably confirm it, because let's be honest, what haven't they handed him on a silver platter? The RINOs are no different than the Dems and only want to make the supreme leader happy to keep the status quo.

I doubt it will happen before the election...

Clarence Thomas took over 9 months to confirm... And that wasnt an election year. McConnel has already said he'll sit on it.

If they sit on it until after the election will anything change? I hate to say it but I see a Democrat getting elected in November.

More than half of Americans nowadays heavily depend on government subsidies directly or indirectly. They will vote for Democrat ticket no matter who that person is eventually.

Yes, major and massive gun control legislature is coming.

So with the assault weapons bans currently being sent to the SCOTUS, what happens now? Can the people who sent them take them back or would the Court just have to vote to not take them?

More than half of Americans nowadays heavily depend on government subsidies directly or indirectly. They will vote for Democrat ticket no matter who that person is eventually.

I don't know if I'd say a major gun control legislature is coming. That would probably be too politically risky for Democrats, and that's assuming they win solid control of both houses of Congress.

I don't know if I'd say a major gun control legislature is coming. That would probably be too politically risky for Democrats, and that's assuming they win solid control of both houses of Congress.

Probably, but if you have a majority of activist judges on the Supreme Court by appointment, then damn what the people want. Just jam it down their throats.

And lots of those whom depend on those subsidies are very wealthy people.

I would be very surprised if that happens. It will take a generation or two (already happening) of liberal brainwashing to do it. Many on the left want/like/have, etc. guns they are not willing to give them up. I can assure you people here in the south (at least the ones I know) are not just going to "give up" their weapons!!

If they sit on it until after the election will anything change? I hate to say it but I see a Democrat getting elected in November.

After watching the last Republican debate, I can see why.

And lots of those whom depend on those subsidies are very wealthy people.

I would be very surprised if that happens. It will take a generation or two (already happening) of liberal brainwashing to do it. Many on the left want/like/have, etc. guns they are not willing to give them up. I can assure you people here in the south (at least the ones I know) are not just going to "give up" their weapons!!

Consider all the voter fraud and objection to voter I'd laws, i hate to say it but I think it will go more left in 2016 whether by hook or by crook.

Has the real number of voter fraud ever even exceeded the margin of error in a major election? More less, a presidential election? Come

on now

Has the real number of voter fraud ever even exceeded the margin of error in a major election? More less, a presidential election? Come

on now

Perhaps not yet, but it could be building up. But don't forget no single raindrop thinks it's the cause of the flood.

on now

Yes. Kennedy Nixon 1960...

If 1 person in every precinct in Chicago switched their vote, Nixon wins... And there was MASSIVE, DOCUMENTED (Bragged about even) voter fraud in chicago.

If 1 person in every precinct in Chicago switched their vote, Nixon wins... And there was MASSIVE, DOCUMENTED (Bragged about even) voter fraud in chicago.

"Vote Early, Vote Often" in Chicago you say? :lol2:

I didn't realize we were discussing antique elections.

BTW, you getting killed with the winter storm currently ?