FF on it's way.

Nuvolari612

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was unsure on the FF at first, the looks are not immediately pleasing, the thought of effectively two gearboxes in an Italian v12 makes me wince but... I drove one briefly and really loved the experience and the simplicity in the cabin still looks good today.

The warranty and service deals Ferrari offer are fantastic so as a gt car hard to ignore. The optional extras and prices make for fun reading.

I absolutely love the new version.

The 612 though. What a beauty. Again, another car people wrote off and dismissed as ugly but I would say last "modern" Ferrari that has old school elegant design. I reckon their prices in the next few years will go up.

No argument.

FF per year 4500.00 up to 7 years.

612 was a silly car to sell - 2+2 Ferrari as a dd is addicting.

Certain posts make it very hard to be active here.

Put down the crack pipe Captain Cunt!

I was thinking of telling my son to participate on this forum but if he ever read your posts and saw me tolerate it by being part of this place he would shake his head and ask why and would have no answer. He was raised to remove people who used words like that - physically and with no regret.

If they don't ban you for calling people a cunt I am out - want no association.

On second thought - you have used the word repeatedly and no one cares to ban you so I will spare you or anyone else and vacate.

I was thinking of telling my son to participate on this forum but if he ever read your posts and saw me tolerate it by being part of this place he would shake his head and ask why and would have no answer. He was raised to remove people who used words like that - physically and with no regret.

On second thought - you have used the word repeatedly and no one cares to ban you so I will spare you or anyone else and vacate.

Did it ever occur to you they may be friends?

Inmo the FF looks like shit on the outside, but then again how are you going to make a station wagon look good? That being said, the interior is amazing and I bet it drives amazing. Im not rich enough to afford one yet.

+1

Really have to compare it to others for what it is. If you do so, it's the best in the category.

In UK that's a replacement word for "Good morning Sir"

Relax :icon_thumleft:

STFU CUNT

In UK that's a replacement word for "Good morning Sir"

Relax :icon_thumleft:

Exactly.

La Brit and I are friends and that here is used both as a term of endearment and also a slur. Much like some parts of society are engrossed with the use of the N word.

However in La Brit's case he truly is a massive ladies front bottom.

Nuovalari - I and the other mods let you two tussle because you are both big grown up men. Well, LaBrit has not quite grown but I am sure you get my point. I am surprised that someone of your achievements is so riled so easily and I really wish you would chill a touch as I am sure you have much to offer on this forum but should you feel this place is no longer for you then I understand. We can be a bear pit at times* but most of the time it is all in good old fashioned dark humour. **

*Currently applicable to TS640 who is now number one on my shit list

** Terms and conditions apply.

For those that do not know, this is the time of day LABrit has his double espresso and gets all hyper excited. He quietens down for a bit, spends some time reading his favourite book (which is This) then he gets all excited around 10-11 am because that is when the post comes in and the post equals cheques, that gets him all excited and giddy again. He will go for a nap soon.

Exactly.

La Brit and I are friends and that here is used both as a term of endearment and also a slur. Much like some parts of society are engrossed with the use of the N word.

However in La Brit's case he truly is a massive ladies front bottom.

Nuovalari - I and the other mods let you two tussle because you are both big grown up men. Well, LaBrit has not quite grown but I am sure you get my point. I am surprised that someone of your achievements is so riled so easily and I really wish you would chill a touch as I am sure you have much to offer on this forum but should you feel this place is no longer for you then I understand. We can be a bear pit at times* but most of the time it is all in good old fashioned dark humour. **

*Currently applicable to TS640 who is now number one on my shit list

** Terms and conditions apply.

image.jpg

:lol2:

Considering it's campaign season ...

It's great to see the 1st amendment is alive and well on Lambo Power ...

Damn glad ... I'm a member ...