Heffner Performance DCT Huracan8.30 video!

Well, I was out doing some fine tuning on the Huracan today and found myself cruising past Bradenton Motorsports Park. I noticed that there were a couple of cars conducting testing so I stopped in and asked if they minded if I made a few passes. We had the car out last week and had run an 8.63 and an 8.65 but track conditions were pretty poor and the 60 foot just wasn't what we needed to pull of a really clean run. I made one initial shakedown pass just as i pulled in off of the street and ran an 8.82. I headed back to the pits and iced down the intercooler and headed back up. This time the 60 foot still wasn't right where I needed it but ran a promising 8.68 at 175 mph. After making a couple of adjustments to the launch settings I headed back up and right away I knew it was on a good pass. The car left the line noticeably better than ever before and laid down an 8.300 at 176.19 mph. I fugured I would give it one more shot after that. Once again leaving the line with authority, the car was on a good pass. On the top end the car was feeling a little sketchy so I lifted a bit before the traps which killed the mph but the car still laid down an 8.304 at 170 mph.!

I can't express how much fun it is to work with this Huracan platform. As i'm sure you can all see by how rapidly the times are dropping, the potential in these cars is huge. I'd really like to thank the guys from OB Prestige auto for choosing Heffner Performance to build these amazing cars, Ryan from Syvecs for his phenomenal support and Kris and Steve from SSP Performance for building us clutches that take whatever we have thrown at them.

I will post the video shortly though I probably won't spend much time making an extravagant production. I'd rather spend those hours working toward a seven second pass.

IMG_3270.JPG

An 8.30 is really not all that close to a 7, if you were hoping to run a 7 at the current power level. However, when you consider the minimal power levels that these cars are running now and what is available to work with, I'd say it's likely to happen in the next 30 days on the long side.

Good work.

Have to wonder. When we 7's this month , what will we you do next month. Lol

Mike

DCT Huracan can win TI next month :)

Congrats on the pass. This platform is crazy. GTR guys are going to be upset now they cannot say let "lets dig race"

Great runs guys! Considering that this was at about 1500WHP it seems just about right what the A16 packages were trapping when they were just released. Running 1600HWP and using 18" 315/40 R18 Nitto NT05R Radials they were running 8.20s-8.30s at mid 170´s.

Can´t wait to see what more power does for this platform soon!

Damn, that's moving. Congratulations Heffner. I'm assuming we'll be seeing 7's much sooner than expected. Some good times ahead for the Lambo community for sure.

Great result from Heffner performance! :)

look forward to the TT Huracans from all tuners posting more great times as the platform moves to higher power levels.

cheers,

john