Was I schooled in the ways of the world?

Smash Boy

^^Pretty much. Or if you make wheels and need something to put wheels on!

I wonder if the GFG guy does that. He's got a retarded collection.

I wonder if the GFG guy does that. He's got a retarded collection.

No clue what Diko does, but him (the UR guys, Heffner, etc) would have a legitimate reason. It's the guys that own completely unrelated businesses trying to pull this shit that get in trouble.

We've completely gotten away from it and just expense mileage because it's not worth the headache.

For me personally, I don't feel comfortable dropping that kind of cash until I can easily write a check for it. Anytime I get close I end up buying more real estate. It's been a boring (but far more profitable) several years, and will be all the sweeter when things fall into place.

Really the people that can legally write off an exotic car as a business expense are few and far between. The rest skirt the issue and hope not to get caught. Many people who buy exotics are not car people so leasing or other methods of partial ownership make sense as they're going to dump the car after the shine wears off.

For me personally, I don't feel comfortable dropping that kind of cash until I can easily write a check for it. Anytime I get close I end up buying more real estate. It's been a boring (but far more profitable) several years, and will be all the sweeter when things fall into place.

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Legit brother.

Words of wisdom as usual.

....if it weren't for those types of financing, about 5% of the cars you see on the road would actually be on the road. Without that type of credit terms, the car companies that sell the cars we all love would fail to exist, at least in the current form of proper which they are enjoying.

This. I work with a lot of federal agents who always tell me the same when they've got their eyes on exotic car, yacht etc owners.

Keep on doing what you doing, I love buying dirt and run down buildings, it's more exciting than shinny exotics :eusa_dance:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

That's exactly what I was thinking, unless you have the car out as a rental how else can you justify it as a business asset?

Potentially can be used as advertising - wrap car in name of business.

Of course, run this by your CPA.

Keep on doing what you doing, I love buying dirt and run down buildings, it's more exciting than shinny exotics :eusa_dance:

Love the AMG estate. Wish we got that over here!

I like it to but Audi makes a better estate, I can't wait for the new RS4, the C63 doesn't like it offroad :icon_mrgreen:

Potentially can be used as advertising - wrap car in name of business.

Of course, run this by your CPA.

If these things are genuine they might work but it's very risky with an exotic, at least where I am, I would say 90% plus of owners have some sort of a business, hence almost everyone can slap stickers on their cars, IMO not worth it.

Fortis!

What are you building on the land?

at this stage I am doing an industrial subdivision, most likely I will be building warehouse and office type construction.

We don't? I saw one here the other day, no lie. :shock:

As for Fortis, I got a kick out of your house thread where you said something along the lines of "We're putting in a new pool." Then the next pick the whole house was demolished and you said something like "It looks like we got a little carried away." :lol:

We don't? I saw one here the other day, no lie. :shock:

I saw one in SF and my jaw hit the ground, certainly not your average SF wuss. I wanted to leave a note on the guy's car congratulating him on such an awesome beast. When I see a guy with an AMG estate, I gotta tip the hat.

Nice!

What ever happened to the other house you were fixing up on the same street as your house? Did you finish it?

it will be finished in about 3 weeks, I've been very busy working on my developments, everything else is secondary, I am only managing the last house in between/spare time.

I financed my Gallardo. I'm in the industry and have access to some pretty outrageous terms, so it made more sense for me to keep money in investments than tied up in a car. That said, I put about half down, and could pay it off "at will" if shit hit the fan.

There's no right way to do it, but there are plenty of "wrong" ways to do it. Don't overextend yourself with a car like this. A surprise repair can cost 5-figures.

it will be finished in about 3 weeks, I've been very busy working on my developments, everything else is secondary, I am only managing the last house in between/spare time.

Thats awesome man! I need to figure out how to get on top of this and start making good some serious moves.

Thats awesome man! I need to figure out how to get on top of this and start making good some serious moves.

Let's talk, I will do the best I can to help!