Hennessey is a bigger mess than ever before

BLK85

The crazy thing is the guy has enough of the major car magazine editors in his pocket that he got past the last round of lawsuits and internet meltdowns, company failure, etc. and seemed to be busier than ever, yet he's right back in the same spot? "Management issues" is the understatement of the year.

Chipster, murcivu, i confirm it. My Viper ACR has still been upgrading at RSI. Do not ask me any details because i am trying to leave it in the past. I declare simply and openly that they are swindlers.

Chipster, murcivu, i confirm it. My Viper ACR has still been upgrading at RSI. Do not ask me any details because i am trying to leave it in the past. I declare simply and openly that they are swindlers.

Didn't think RSI was down the same route as HPE. Sorry to here dereiter

I knew back in '06 that Hennesy was shady when he screwed a buddy of mine on his Viper. He got so fed up waiting he went to the (chop) shop to find his car in pieces so he wound up suing them and getting a new car.

Hennessey is a tool.

The hubris to think he's untouchable.

Used to make a good tuner car, and you have to admit his name is captivating (like Lingenfelter, Callaway, etc).

Hopefully he gets punished for all of these deeds.

Sorry to hear Dereiter. Hope everything works out for you at the end. Thought about buying a TT Viper from them at one point. That thought is gone.

Gentlemen, i sincerely thank you for your support. Life is going on.