Euro 2016

capt_chaos

Kicks off Friday. Exciting times as I think there are a lot of great squads and I cannot pinpoint a certain winner.

Predictions? I just hope there is not some shitty terror scare.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kicks off Friday. Exciting times as I think there are a lot of great squads and I cannot pinpoint a certain winner.

Predictions? I just hope there is not some shitty terror scare.

Excited to watch this tournament. Especially while we are still riding the high of the champions league final.

Im gonna be in Paris the night of the Euro Final. Will definitely look into tickets for the wife and I.

Looking forward to Saturday's matches. Been watching Copa America but so far the only matches have been on the Spanish Language channel...my Spanish is pretty rudimentary so my kids and wife are like WTH are you doing? LOL, still not as fun as watching the BPL though! I'll root for England, but seems like the team keeps getting shat upon by the newspapers?

Anyone but germany. Id like for Belgium fans to be happy, lots of talent.

Looking forward to Saturday's matches. Been watching Copa America but so far the only matches have been on the Spanish Language channel...my Spanish is pretty rudimentary so my kids and wife are like WTH are you doing? LOL, still not as fun as watching the BPL though! I'll root for England, but seems like the team keeps getting shat upon by the newspapers?

This is the only reason I keep the volume on when watching the games in a foreign language. The last one has me in tears

France vs Germany in the final is my guess.

For that to happen one of them have to not win their group. Which can happen, but unlikely.

England always falls through in the tournaments, so maybe they will make it now, 50 years after they won the world cup?

France vs England in the finals, England wins :D

Watched Chile v Bolivia for awhile.

Wow. That Bolivia penalty shot that tied it up at 1-1 was amazing. Talk about a curve ball. Amazing talent to score that way.

BTW Cappy - Please turn your Telly a bit more toward the window. Last time I had to lean so far to see it that I fell out of the tree.

Argentina came alive last night once they finally put Messi in...Albania is fun to watch right now....they may pull an upset...oh wait red card, nvm!

This is the only reason I keep the volume on when watching the games in a foreign language. The last one has me in tears

That voice cracking, lol!

So THIS is what it's like to support England? I'm yelling at the coach re the subs...just when it looks like they will win...they lose? WTF! :eusa_think: :eusa_wall:

I will admit, not seen a decent game yet. A lot of meh matches.

Probably the result of the fact that only one team is eliminated from four of the groups, as the four best third places go on the next round.

I think and hope the cup play will be more exciting.

I really liked Italian's play. The experience and togetherness really showed.

Was hoping for a change in England's starters...not sure about Sterling or Lallana...I hope they play better today then they did against Russia...