FikseSTS

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Some new info:

"Maurizio Reggiani, Lambo’s chief engineer, says that downforce is boosted from just 40 kilograms at 300 kilometres an hour to over 350 kg"

"Reggiani says that in standard trim, a Performante can generate as much as 1.3 g’s of cornering force; up its tire game to PZero Trofeos and the number approaches the magical one-and-a-half g’s mark."

"Does it (ALA) actually work?

Fantastically well, thank you very much. Even compared with the advanced 720S McLaren unleashed a couple of weeks ago (and the GT that Ford won the 24 Hours of Le Mans with last year), the Performante is a veritable track weapon, a car that literally puts the “super” in sticking to the road like glue."

http://driving.ca/lamborghini/huracan/revi...can-performante

I'm in love.

(Awesome video, no talking, just pure track sounds from Press Day.)

Could listen/watch over and over. It's therapeutic. And what a beautiful day at Imola.

The ALA is brilliant. They took the best looking lambo (something about the Huracan just works for me especially in the right color) gave it less weight, more power, better sound and much more downforce PLUS made it way better looking. $300k well optioned. Can it actually get any better than this car at the current moment? If I was looking to DD A super car I'd buy a 720S. If I was looking for an experience, this is the one.

http://www.motorauthority.com/news/1110683...source=facebook

Hmm. Spend $3M more than Perf to save 9 seconds... tough decision.

Besides the P1LM is not a series production car! Anyone can slap street tires on a race car or modified race car and get a faster lap... That is why that one-off electric car, the Radicals etc. aren't really viewed as production cars. Performante still reigns supreme as the fastest series production car on the Ring with the lap record!

What I find interesting is that nobody cares about the ring times until Lambo bitchslaps them with the Performante, as soon as that happens we see modded 918 out testing, a race car from McLaren dressed as a street car, a fast dishwasher on wheels and no complaints from the professional YouTube expert analysts, nobody dissects their laps frame by frame in order to call it fake news LOL.

Lamborghini, forever the underdog! One of my major attractions to the brand.

What I find interesting is that nobody cares about the ring times until Lambo bitchslaps them with the Performante, as soon as that happens we see modded 918 out testing, a race car from McLaren dressed as a street car, a fast dishwasher on wheels and no complaints from the professional YouTube expert analysts, nobody dissects their laps frame by frame in order to call it fake news LOL.

Lamborghini, forever the underdog! One of my major attractions to the brand.

amen

Can't wait until Jonny Lieberman posts his review of the Perf on YT.

Really? I find him quite annoying. He does love lambos though.