Feel GOOD SV day!

toyroy2003

I can NEVER get tired of my ONE of ONLY TWO LP670-4SV 6 speed/gated cars left on the US roads. Car #12 of only 186 made world wide and only 42 to US Soil. I have the SMALL SPEED wing. I De-badged it, removed the SV decals. Just smooth as fresh snow in its Bianco Isis color. A 1 of only 1 in this color and configuration ....WORLD WIDE. I took delivery of it NEW in late July of 2009. Now as it just passed 25,000 TOTAL TROUBLE free miles, still on its ORIGINAL clutch...I could not be happier. We near Oct 1st, when it's Corssa tires are removed and replaced with the Winter Snow tires. Where will it take me this winter?? Where ever it is, it will be a total joy to get there in SV #12! Which also happens to be the 12th Man logo here in Seattle for our Seattle Seahawks.

Please enjoy your cars!!! You never know when the time comes that you can't enjoy any longer!

post-23696-1473968717_thumb.jpg

post-23696-1473968722_thumb.jpg

post-23696-1473968725_thumb.jpg

post-23696-1473968730_thumb.jpg

Very nice, definitely a keeper. The sunlight has a weird effect on the first image, it almost looks like Grigio Telesto.

The small wing makes it look so interesting....more stealth.

True gem it is in stick.

Sheesh, your interior looks new for 25k miles! How do you keep the Alcantara seats so fresh?