pakisho

Presidential Election  

166 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you support?

• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump
    • Gary Johnson
    • Jill Stein

After listening to your tales of woe and opinions on life in general previously, I wouldn't have expected to you have any less of an idiotic opinion on 2 scoops of ice cream.

fcuk two scoops, lately it's been 3 scoops plus for me!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing to see here...

The difference, the intel shared under any other (Dem or Rep) administration was vetted prior to its release. You know they had this thing called "a plan."

After listening to your tales of woe and opinions on life in general previously, I wouldn't have expected to you have any less of an idiotic opinion on 2 scoops of ice cream.

Thanks for your time! After reading yours I feel similarly about your thoughts. The difference here is that I feel no need mention it (a whole keep it reasonably classy kind of thing)

But hey, you got me.. zingg

Former FBI director Mueller just appointed special counsel by deputy director DOJ Rosenstein. It's a good move, Mueller is universally respected on both sides, downside it will push out the investigation.

White house will not be happy, looks like Trump use of Rosenstein's memo initially as cover to fire Comey just bit him in the ass. Agent Orange or Gollum (Sessions) not consulted.

Can't you think for yourself? Proud of being spoon fed simplistic memes (is that the right term?) which you then regurgitate on command?

Nuance, look it up in that thing called a dictionary.

Can't you think for yourself? Proud of being spoon fed simplistic memes (is that the right term?) which you then regurgitate on command?

Nuance, look it up in that thing called a dictionary.

Lol getting testy Kinnsella? Here comes the personal remarks. I'm not sure if you don't know what's the terminology for a meme is, but reposting a tweet were somebody quotes a direct quote from a person is not regurgitating a meme. It's him typing it out instead of me.

But if we want to talk about people regurgitating things found on the internet and not thinking for themselves Pakisho did that a few lines up

Kinnsella, can YOU not think for yourself that every accusatory article that comes up from the MSM you post immediately as truth or jump right on the board as factual? Where's your critical thinking? Do you like MSNBC spoon feeding you and Rachael Maddow forming your thoughts? Silly argument to make isn't it

Yup. Totally lifted it. Didnt know a source needed citing.

:lol2:

You must be a RIOT at parties, googling zingers. :jackoff:

Yup. Totally lifted it. Didnt know a source needed citing.

:lol2:

Exactly. How stupid. I didn't realize that when I reposted somebody making a point on a tweet that unless it came from me it was useless and didn't have any relevance to the conversation. You'll notice he doesn't respond to the point it was making only that it was somebody else making it and I reposted it. Just a silly as pointing out The source of an unoriginal joke

Lol getting testy Kinnsella? Here comes the personal remarks. I'm not sure if you don't know what's the terminology for a meme is, but reposting a tweet were somebody quotes a direct quote from a person is not regurgitating a meme. It's him typing it out instead of me.

But if we want to talk about people regurgitating things found on the internet and not thinking for themselves Pakisho did that a few lines up

Kinnsella, can YOU not think for yourself that every accusatory article that comes up from the MSM you post immediately as truth or jump right on the board as factual? Where's your critical thinking? Do you like MSNBC spoon feeding you and Rachael Maddow forming your thoughts? Silly argument to make isn't it

I don't watch much MSNBC, I don't like to be spoon fed. Recently a lot of FOX News, which is hard sledging since it reminds me of five-year-olds debating, Watters and that Greg guy, Carlson's IQ seemed to have dropped as his paycheck increased, Hannity is a Trump sock puppet. Like to get inside the bubble and understand.

Just so you feelings aren't hurt. I would be just as cynical about Ms Rodham. The election was about 2 awful choices, Republicans pulled the short straw. DEAL WITH IT!

I don't watch much MSNBC, recently FOX News. Like to get inside the bubble and understand. Just so you feelings aren't hurt. I would be just as cynical about Ms Rodham. The election was about 2 awful choices, Republicans pulled the short straw. DEAL WITH IT!

We pulled the short straw and ended up with the presidency, house, Senate, a thousand new seats, gained governships and a corrupt cunt crying on election night. Feels pretty good dealing with it

We pulled the short straw and ended up with the presidency, house, Senate, a thousand new seats, gained governships and a corrupt cunt crying on election night. Feels pretty good dealing with it

Making hay are you, or setting fire to the barn? You do realise with tonight's announcement this president is a lame duck. It's going to be 18 months minimum of death by paper cuts. SS Trump just ran aground.

Not that I agree with him at all, but he had lightning in a bottle and could have been a transformational president if he could park his ego, stay on message and get up to speed on the issues.

... this is meme btw :D

LOL that's a funny one. Maddow is the only person with a national platform that talked down to her audience more than O'Reilly. Let me correct that, before Trump started fisting Hannity. And then there was the Agent O's tax return debacle that removed a lot of her credibility.

Thanks for getting me up to speed on meme's :icon_super: I did one of these thingys for you.

The Dems have put in their request for a new FBI director..

Why don't you take a month off and let the adults on either side thrash this out. You're like the kid on the tricycle with the damaged wheel. Doing their best to keep up...but just can't.

Why don't you take a month off and let the adults on either side thrash this out. You're like the kid on the tricycle with the damaged wheel. Doing their best to keep up...but just can't.

Hmmm ... that's me, trying to keep up with a fool like you. How about you take some time off and come back and visit us when you have another pos 04 maroon Gallardo with 75k miles you can't sell to a blind man. See ya!