pakisho

Presidential Election  

166 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you support?

• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump
    • Gary Johnson
    • Jill Stein

Lol we can't even go 24 hours without a finding out about a new fcuk up.

If Agent Orange's presidency was a fictional novel, no publisher would put it out.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CONSPIRACY THEORIST!

That and pitching a loyalty oath to Comey. Trump is right, he does stand for nothing. Top of that list is integrity.

Wheres that smartass robster :lol2:

Trying to keep up with reports of trump never becoming president, Sessions resigning, and last Thursday's arrest of top officials... all coming from a polluted source though so I don't know if they'll pan out

Really... we're down to some unsubstantiated "he said" stories now? How about they write a story when, at the very least, they have seen some official documentation.

ffs any one of us could throw up a website and publish some bullshit, and it would be just as relevant and factual.

BREAKING NEWS: WITNESSES RECOUNT HORRIFIC EXPERIENCE OF TRUMP DOUBLE DIPPING A CARROT IN THE RANCH! :shock:

5pm update: We now have conflicting evidence, what was once thought to be a carrot may have actually been a ruffle (with ridges)... further details, offending dipping utensil believed to have been been sour cream & onion flavor. :eusa_shhh:

Let's see what our viewers think on twitter: Is it bad form to mix a flavored chip in a dip? #isthisnews

More at 11!

:lol2:

Really... we're down to some unsubstantiated "he said" stories now? DOUBLE DIPPING A CARROT IN THE RANCH! :shock:

Relax, let's revisit your post in a week and see how Mr Trump fares.

Lol we can't even go 24 hours without a finding out about a new fcuk up.

So much winning, are you tired yet?

Relax, let's revisit your post in a week and see how Mr Trump fares.

Fair enough.

But we've heard that same statement for the last 4 months, hysteria that never amounts to anything. There will be a new scandal in the next week or two.

Any updates on the guy leaking DNC stuff that wound up dead?

Im going to have to agree with them Robster.... Why dont you post real info, from credible news sources like CNN?

cnn_3.jpg

This is what happens when you cross house of cards and bevis and butt head.

This is what happens when you cross house of cards and bevis and butt head.

Lets get together and pitch this to Amazon or Netflix..genius. :icon_mrgreen:

Im going to have to agree with them Robster.... Why dont you post real info, from credible news sources like CNN?

Not sure if this is true or not, but lol

Trump's Presidential Rocky Road

God what a clusterfuck

Think about how stupid the average person is

Now realize half of them are dumber than THAT

completely explains this election

Fox News focusing in on the important issue - leaks. Looks like all the hosts on the "five" hate Watters. I think he uses a crayon to do his eyebrows.

Were a few months in.. did anyone really see this going any other way?

I said on 1/20 that we would be at war in six months. We're right on track.... N. Korea, ourselves... right on track.

Yup

As sprite basically said, almost half the electorate decided that a no good assclown with a big mouth could be president.

Christ, its like writing sci fi

I said on 1/20 that we would be at war in six months. We're right on track.... N. Korea, ourselves... right on track.

Our influence on Best Korea's war timeline is static at best. They are plotting their own course with or without Trump. I also don't see Trump fanning the flames in any way that is different from any past president, democrat or republican.

Our influence on Best Korea's war timeline is static at best. They are plotting their own course with or without Trump. I also don't see Trump fanning the flames in any way that is different from any past president, democrat or republican.

I totally agree, their mission statement is getting long-range ballistic nuclear missiles to ensure the regime, everything else is secondary including their own population and relations with China. Bush II lit the fuse when he put them on the axis of evil list and then took out Iraq. Obama did nothing and passed the ball to Hillary sorry Agent Orange. No coincidence they are collaborating with Iran on missile tech.

God what a clusterfuck

Think about how stupid the average person is

Now realize half of them are dumber than THAT

completely explains this election

IMO that explained the election of Obama (which was to a degree based on his acquiring a cult-like following). Trump was based off of dissatisfaction with the current government but also much of white blue-collar America feeling (rightfully IMO) that it was being ignored.

Yup

As sprite basically said, almost half the electorate decided that a no good assclown with a big mouth could be president.

Christ, its like writing sci fi

The electorate decided that they preferred Trump over a person who was flat-out no good due to their extreme level of corruption and endangering of national security in the process.

I'll bet you when six months comes, that we won't be at war.

NYT reporting Agent Orange asked Comey to stop the Flynn investigation. This could be the first step toward impeachment when combined with Comey's termination.

This is what you get when the American electorate views the Presidency as an entry level job. The guy literally can't get out of his own way.

Apparently though, Comey never said a thing about this while FBI Director. It is only being claimed now. If Trump really did this, there are people that Comey is supposed to report it to immediately, and he did not.