pakisho

Presidential Election  

166 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you support?

• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump
    • Gary Johnson
    • Jill Stein

In the case of medical emergencies and only situations were chikd birth threatens the mothers life or will cause major complications then I could see a reason but for the US take payer to be subsidizing Shaniquas 4th abortion because she doesn't know how to make her 6th baby daddy put a condom on. That's garbage

Pragmatics alone, i'll gladly fund her abortion. It's a fcuk of a lot cheaper than subsidizing this persons entire fcuking life, be it social systems, criminal justice system, and the exponential growth that occurs when the unwanted offspring inevitably breeds 6x over.

fcuk, the gov't should start subsidizing the offspring of smart productive citizens and punish others, we might actually see things turn around in this country. I'd gladly subsidize the smart people around here having kids vs Foquisha. In 20 years time we'll have nothing but a bump in median SAT scores entering prestigious universities.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the case of medical emergencies and only situations were child birth threatens the mothers life or will cause major complications then I could see a reason but for the US take payer to be subsidizing Shaniquas 4th abortion because she doesn't know how to make her 6th baby daddy put a condom on. That's garbage

So you would rather pay for Shaniquas 4th baby for a lifetime instead of a one time fee?

fcuk, the gov't should start subsidizing the offspring of smart productive citizens and punish others, we might actually see things turn around in this country. I'd gladly subsidize the smart people around here having kids vs Foquisha. In 20 years time we'll have nothing but a bump in median SAT scores entering prestigious universities.

:iamwithstupid:

So you would rather pay for Shaniquas 4th baby for a lifetime instead of a one time fee?

No what I would like is the government not paying for any of it and like Emanon said above, spend the money on incentivizing smart productive citizens to breed more. maybe then we'd have a chance to outbreed stupid but I wouldnt count on it

Supercar Ace thank you for the very informative post.

I was talking solar at large scale industrial levels, I understand how the infrastructure works but if we put back in the system clean energy can't they sell it? They give the generator peanuts for it so they would be able to generate very high revenues by just maintaining the "vehicle" IMO their interest isn't to transfer the power of generation in the hands of independents which can not be controlled.

I am still investigating it at the moment, a company I am leasing a building to does solar, they want to rent my roof space so I am considering it.

Large scale industrial they can take that energy and attempt to resell it, but the same issue exists with them essentially losing a customer account and still needing to pay to maintain the transition lines that this lost customer is using to send power back to them. The profit margins get very slim at that point.

PM me if you have questions around energy projects, I've been doing energy consulting for the last 10 years on this exact type of thing so I'm happy to help an LP brother out. If the project requires I'd even hook you up with a friend discount on my services should you require them :icon_thumleft: .

For you as a building owner the lace to start is first get a solar study done on your building and also a historical operational energy profile analysis of your building done so you can see how you've operated before vs what impact the solar might have on it. You might also find operational pattern that are costing you excess $$$, this is what I've been doing and you'd be amazed by all the low hanging fruit you can find in a building based on how it's run. Also you'll have to factor in how much you'll rent the roof for and who's going to pay for the solar install as well for this type of project.

Great read Rob, ACE finally some real info instead of this boring hamster wheel of Trump bashing we've been on.

:icon_thumleft:

No what I would like is the government not paying for any of it and like Emanon said above, spend the money on incentivizing smart productive citizens to breed more. maybe then we'd have a chance to outbreed stupid but I wouldnt count on it

That won't happen ever. What would be better than abortion is contraception and education on contraception. Of course then you have the cults saying they don't believe in it and shouldn't have to pay for it.

Large scale industrial they can take that energy and attempt to resell it, but the same issue exists with them essentially losing a customer account and still needing to pay to maintain the transition lines that this lost customer is using to send power back to them. The profit margins get very slim at that point.

PM me if you have questions around energy projects, I've been doing energy consulting for the last 10 years on this exact type of thing so I'm happy to help an LP brother out. If the project requires I'd even hook you up with a friend discount on my services should you require them :icon_thumleft: .

For you as a building owner the lace to start is first get a solar study done on your building and also a historical operational energy profile analysis of your building done so you can see how you've operated before vs what impact the solar might have on it. You might also find operational pattern that are costing you excess $$$, this is what I've been doing and you'd be amazed by all the low hanging fruit you can find in a building based on how it's run. Also you'll have to factor in how much you'll rent the roof for and who's going to pay for the solar install as well for this type of project.

:icon_thumleft:

That's fantastic, the solar company is proposing two deals with two different levels of income, one where they pay for the hardware and one where I pay for it, they want to sell the power back to my tenants (at a discounted rate) and the balance back to the grid BTW the solar company is also one of my tenants which is convenient for at least one of the complexes.

I will contact you if it turns into something serious, honestly I'd rather lease them the roof space, a lot less money but also a lot less headache 😂

That's fantastic, the solar company is proposing two deals with two different levels of income, one where they pay for the hardware and one where I pay for it, they want to sell the power back to my tenants (at a discounted rate) and the balance back to the grid BTW the solar company is also one of my tenants which is convenient for at least one of the complexes.

I will contact you if it turns into something serious, honestly I'd rather lease them the roof space, a lot less money but also a lot less headache 😂

:icon_thumleft: Leasing the roof space can be a good way to go, just make sure you get the ownership and installation costs and terms clearly defined (I'm sure I don't need to tell you). Like say they move out in 2 years...will you keep and operate the system or will you be stuck having to foot the bill to get it removed or needing to pay them for use of their system?

Why is China moving the masses into cities while the US seems content with sprawl?

Because China is an authoritarian system where the government sees fit to engineer society, whereas the United States is much more based on freedom.

And who cares what is "fair" to China? You're talking about an imperialist-behaving, human rights-oppressing, growing potential enemy of the United States, and we are supposed to let them have some advantage out of some sense of "fairness?" The United States should not have to hamstring itself because of its success over the years.

So the Germans assumed that with the deal, they would somehow be competitive with the Chinese car industry still? China may produce crappy cars now, but once they get their quality-control act together, they'll probably start producing quality cars.

Sorry ive been silent that list of accomplishments robster posted literally buried me in bullshit and i spent an entire day climbing out of it and rinsing off.

I'll eviscerate that sean spicer masturbatory wishlist later.

Sorry ive been silent that list of accomplishments robster posted literally buried me in bullshit and i spent an entire day climbing out of it and rinsing off.

I'll eviscerate that sean spicer masturbatory wishlist later.

You mean drowning in the truth. Cracks me up. You libs would call the color of a stop sign white with pink dots if it fits what you want to see...geez

France is really, really, really upset that the U.S. pulled out. So much so that French officials of the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs, took the White House video on why the Paris Accord is bad for America and edited the captions with counters on why it in their view is good for America.

France is really, really, really upset that the U.S. pulled out. So much so that French officials of the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs, took the White House video on why the Paris Accord is bad for America and edited the captions with counters on why it in their view is good for America.

They can cry all they want, all they care about is ensuring French government jobs to support this fluff: The absurdity that is the Paris Climate Agreement

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/qatar-bahrain...a-uae-1.4145915

Since this thread is about Trump:

The announcements come 10 days after U.S. President Donald Trump visited Riyadh to call on Muslim countries to stand united against Islamist extremists, and singling out Iran as a key source of funding and support for militant groups.

"It seems that the Saudis and Emiratis feel emboldened by the alignment of their regional interests — toward Iran and Islamism — with the Trump administration," said Kristian Ulrichsen, a Gulf expert at the U.S-based Baker Institute.

"[They] have decided to deal with Qatar's alternative approach on the assumption that they will have the [Trump] administration's backing."

Qatar's Emir Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al-Thani met with Trump in Riyadh last month.

Interesting news and maybe a signal of strengthening ties with the region from the new administration.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/qatar-bahrain...a-uae-1.4145915

Since this thread is about Trump:

Interesting news and maybe a signal of strengthening ties with the region from the new administration.

I heard this morning on the news that SA and the Emirates have cut ties w Qatar. I'm not sure what that means though.

I heard this morning on the news that SA and the Emirates have cut ties w Qatar. I'm not sure what that means though.

The Saudis only want you supporting Sunni terrorists....

The Saudis only want you supporting Sunni terrorists....

Ah, that makes sense. The shite vs Sunni vs Kurds stuff.

Not sure what to make of it but it is a surprising turn of events.

Wonder if it's too late for FIFA to pull out of the 2022 World Cup there... one can hope.

Qataris given 14 days to leave the UAE, Bahrain and Saudi

Qatar ejected from the Saudi-led coalition in Yemen over alleged support of ISIS and al-Qaeda, according to Saudi state media

Yemen and Maldives governments also cut ties with Qatar

Emirates airline says it's suspending all flights to and from Doha starting Tuesday morning

Kuwait, Oman only Gulf Cooperation Council members remaining with ties to Qatar.

Iran blames tensions on Donald Trump's recent visit to Saudi Arabia

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/05/middleeast/s...rror/index.html

I don't exactly know what the Paris climate agreement entails for all parties but from what I've been told it's a bit like this:

So basically countries can set their own quotas, nothing is actually enforceable. All they need to do is set a quota for themselves and in 5 years time report on their progress towards achieving the set goal in emissions reduction. It's a bit of an honor system.

Also in regards to investing in clean energy, I know that at the moment it is nearly impossible to rely on solar/wind entirely. Hydropower is reliable from the array of green power generation techs available, but not all countries are fortunate enough to be able to cover their needs solely on hydro. So considering developing countries needs for growing their power generation output to cope with development the more advanced countries would invest in helping them out to cover their needs as much as possible through renewables.

Coal/oil/gas is easy and cheap but it also comes with a high cost in terms of pollution so it seems rather reasonable to me for more advanced countries to help them out, considering that more advanced countries got to develop at lower costs decades ago, using more unfriendly to the environment tech, but are now making a huge fuss about others polluting. That seems rather unfair to those countries. The compromise imo is fair, considering the goal of reducing the impact on the environment, but only strictly from that point of view, otherwise developed countries should STFU about developing countries polluting, because they got to do it too in order to achieve the development they are at today but are now moralising others for doing the same. So either developed countries pay up to sustain eco friendly policies in developing countries or stfu about them polluting, because no one chastised them when they were doing it, sure it's easy for them today to point fingers, but it's unreasonable to expect development to the same level without causing damage to the environment on at least the same scale. Being friendly to the planet costs a LOT of money!

The development of China over the past 30 years has come with a massive cost to their environment, they literally sell tubes of compressed clean air in China, I understand their need for development but imo a 15 year grace period for them is way too much, they are already the largest polluter on the planet while undermining western industry through it. China may not be as rich in terms of GDP/capita but it sure as hell isn't an innocent developing country trying to get ahead. That's bullshit. Because they don't give a shit about the environment they are more competitive than western industries on which environment regulations weigh heavily in terms of costs. I recently read an analysis on China's vs Eastern Europe's competitiveness in industry, considering transport, taxes etc, they are on average about 20% below. That gap would be closed if they had to bare the same costs related to respecting pollution standards. So I'm guessing for them those 15 years are a pretty big deal. Oh and they're competitive in our market not theirs where we wouldn't really stand a chance because they only like globalisation when it works in their favor. It's a lot harder to sell them stuff than it is for them to sell their shit to us.

Paris climate accords are imo ineffective, and won't achieve much, not sure about the reasons Trump pulled the US out of it, I'm guessing it's because of the costs? If that's the only reason it's kind of shitty considering the US is the second largest polluter as a whole, and the no.1 moralist on this issue. If this accord was actually binding in some way it would have been a disaster, as the US would have had great clout over China on this matter, but as things stand... not much will change with or without the US in it, I don't get all the fuss about it. I'm guessing it's just another opportunity to sling mud at Trump. This is now the no.1 occupation of every fcuking journalist on the planet. It's getting awfully tiresome. Trump this, trump that, I just wish they ignored him, they'd probably annoy him more that way, than making a headline of everyone of his silly tweets.

It is very common to restage scenes in restricted access areas for media coverage once given permission by police. This definitely fits the case.