pakisho

Presidential Election  

166 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you support?

• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump
    • Gary Johnson
    • Jill Stein

JFC, the clowncar is doing donuts in victory lane already?

Mr. Chairman, I don't think that's a question I can answer in an open setting

Any of you YAY TRUMP-ers notice how many times this was said?

Stay tuned.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many times can one man be wrong? Tune in for next weeks episode of politics with Pakisho to find out! :icon_toilet:

:jester: :jester: :jester:

Next week impeached for sure!

How many times can one man be wrong? Tune in for next weeks episode of politics with Pakisho to find out! :icon_toilet:

Why is the administration going to such great lengths to protect Flynn? Why would Trump have hired Flynn while knowing from the get go that he was under criminal investigation? Why is Deutsche bank dragging their feet in answering questions on why they lent trump hundreds of millions of dollars when no one else would?

Furthermore, why is John McCain completely incoherent? Does Sarah Huckaby Sanders have Down's syndrome or has she suffered from a stroke recently? It's now universally acknowledged that a foreign (enemy) power meddled with and undermined our democracy (and others) and people are defending this administration that seems to do nothing but defend the Russians?

Comey engineered the events that lead to the appointment of Bob Mueller and somehow people think today's events were a win for the trump administration?

I almost forgot, WHERE DEM TAPES AT YO?!

Lulz.

image.jpeg

Comey engineered the events that lead to the appointment of Bob Mueller and somehow people think today's events were a win for the trump administration?

Drugs.

Lots, and lots and lots of drugs.

Good drugs.

Drugs.

Lots, and lots and lots of drugs.

Good drugs.

You know how that whole special prosecutor thing works, they only get appointed when there's nothing fishy going on. Also, isn't funny that Mueller is busy hiring prosecutors for this case that made their bones prosecuting mafia figures?

I'm an outsider so don't have a dog in the fight, but have always wonder what the meddling Russia could have done. I can't seem to find it in any article, just that they apparently did it. I saw that they apparently posted some fake news in Qatar recently to destabilise that region, but is that what they're accused of in the US as well? I'm just not sure what someone can meddle with to make people vote one way or another (unless they hacked the results but surely that would have been bigger news).

It's been a while since anyone's mentioned Obama and his treacherous ways...

image.jpeg

And no thoughts on Lynch trying to suppress Clintons email scandal....

Drugs... lots and lots of drugs..

And no thoughts on Lynch trying to suppress Clintons email scandal....

Drugs... lots and lots of drugs..

Horrendous but Comey saw through it and handled it the right way. There is no one happier than me to see Clinton and their ilk gone.

Remember when trump was going to appoint a special prosecutor to go after hillary?

Pepperidge farm remembers

Remember when trump was going to appoint a special prosecutor to go after hillary?

Go away god damn it!

You didn't get the memo about this thread being that prosecutor? :jester:

Horrendous but Comey saw through it and handled it the right way. There is no one happier than me to see Clinton and their ilk gone.

Saw through it yet wasn't so "bothered" by it that he took notes on it and wanted to leak that she tried to influence him. Guess he has selective conscience.

Go away god damn it!

Its not his fault. He doesnt read.....errr....good. There were three blanks where he was supposed to put in "special", "hillary" and "prosecutor" and he couldnt stand the thought of hillary being more special so he just put his own name in.

Its not his fault. He doesnt read.....errr....good. There were three blanks where he was supposed to put in "special", "hillary" and "prosecutor" and he couldnt stand the thought of hillary being more special so he just put his own name in.

Didn't you hear Ryan today? TRUMP IS STILL LEARNING!

Before today, did you ever imagine that someone in government would use that as an excuse for our commander in chief's gross, possibly criminal, incompetence?

Didn't you hear Ryan today? TRUMP IS STILL LEARNING!

Before today, did you ever imagine that someone in government would use that as an excuse for our commander in chief's gross, possibly criminal, incompetence?

Look at the bright side, you could have had someone in government with loads of experience in gross, criminal incompetence...

Look at the bright side, you could have had someone in government with loads of experience in gross, criminal incompetence...

image.jpeg

:lol2:

One site did a zoom up of the Jeremy Piven looking dude's face with captions like:

#ImWithHer

#NotMyPresident

Brilliant!

I guess it's all about perspective, it's amazing how differently people see the same events.

From the idiot with the Twitter account...

Despite so many false statements and lies, total and complete vindication...and WOW, Comey is a leaker!

From the NYT...

But thanks to Mr. Trump's own actions, the cloud darkened considerably on Thursday and now seems likely to hover over his presidency for months, if not years to come.

Viewers saw the nation's former top lawman detailing a story of being awkwardly courted and pressured by a chief executive he could not trust.