Girl new to the world of Lambo

Saiy.Y

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Welcome to the board Saiy, I enjoyed your enthusiasm when talking about your GTR, congrats on your new incoming baby, looking forward to seeing it in person. We have a decent size group that will be in Monterey in August as well as an event in mid May in Santa Barbara, I suggest booking a hotel now for Monterey car week, if you haven't been Thursday to Sunday is good start for rolling in and out.

Thanks Kevin. Actually have never been. Hopefully my SV will arrived by then - be great to bring it down! I will look into hotels. Thanks for the heads up and glad you liked the GTR video :)

Sai

Why is that suspect? She's obviously trying to get views on her YouTube channel with her incoming SV and current GTR. So it seems pretty natural she would sign up on both boards?

Thanks for the support. Exactly on point. I am really determined to inspire other women with my enthusiasm and passion for cars. Long overdue to be so open. As I am trying to build a following for the channel it seemed like a natural way to reach out to the places that car enthusiasts live :). Aside from that, this is tons of fun interacting with you all and so informative and a great way to meet a group I can have some dedicated drives with. :)

any car forum open topic after youtube channel close make =)

firts open topic ferrari chat = youtube video watching people 125.

after 4 days this forum open topic = youtube watching 239 people

any car forum open topic after youtube channel close make =)

firts open topic ferrari chat = youtube video watching people 125.

after 4 days this forum open topic = youtube watching 239 people

Glad you are keeping up! :)

Sai,

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCY9...615k5ElVuFFbmw

Follow me on Instagram: hey_sai_y

So here is a stupid question.

If you have been so successful in a field that I would have to imagine would be very time consuming/demanding...why the interest in becoming a youtube sensation? Seems like that would be very petty for such a wealthy, highly intelligent, self-made person like yourself?

So here is a stupid question.

If you have been so successful in a field that I would have to imagine would be very time consuming/demanding...why the interest in becoming a youtube sensation? Seems like that would be very petty for such a wealthy, highly intelligent, self-made person like yourself?

Great question. Very simple - Impact. I feel I have an opportunity to inspire other women to follow non traditional passions. I have always prided myself as a strong woman who has fought to often times make waves in roles that were not traditionally female oriented. This idea to form a channel around this concept and my love and passion for cars allows me to build a megaphone to reach out and inspire. It's not easy and the criticism of some men already in the process on forums and comments on videos..etc has been hard but it's part of the road I know I need to go down to build this to have a voice. I have received tremendous support from a larger majority of both men and women in the process, including members of LP, already which is very encouraging. This is a challenge for me, not something I know how to do, and an opportunity I believe I have to make an impact.

Sai

Gotta love car forums. Woman posts with new car, thread immediately blows up (both on LP and GTRL).

Sai - who cares what your motivations are or where your money came from, whether it's self-made or from a 'financier', good on you for dropping $600k on some dope ass rides and sharing the experience. If a woman was paying me that much to sleep with her, I would probably be bragging about it (as would half this forum). Enjoy the SV!

Gotta love car forums. Woman posts with new car, thread immediately blows up (both on LP and GTRL).

Sai - who cares what your motivations are or where your money came from, whether it's self-made or from a 'financier', good on you for dropping $600k on some dope ass rides and sharing the experience. If a woman was paying me that much to sleep with her, I would probably be bragging about it (as would half this forum). Enjoy the SV!

:) Thanks. It is frustrating at times to see the focus from some people but good eye opening experience. Focus on the passion for the machines :)

Sai

The only thing I found odd is that you thought the Huracan felt "underwhelming" compared to your stock 2014 GTR on track.

Welcome to LP.

The only thing I found odd is that you thought the Huracan felt "underwhelming" compared to your stock 2014 GTR on track.

Welcome to LP.

Well...just my opinion I guess. Exhaust note was definitely better on the Huracan. DCT seemed comparable, but the GTR felt smoother. Power and torque felt better on the GTR even though the Huracan is normally aspirated. Tough to compare but just my 2 cents :)

Screw trying to inspire women to share auto passion, you should inspire them that they too can go from software engineer intern as a senior in college at Berkley as per your linkedin to buying a 600k car in 6 months. That is the true inspiration. You should be doing motivational seminars. :icon_thumleft:

Screw trying to inspire women to share auto passion, you should inspire them that they too can go from software engineer intern as a senior in college at Berkley as per your linkedin to buying a 600k car in 6 months. That is the true inspiration. You should be doing motivational seminars. :icon_thumleft:

The wonders of the Valley Jeff :)

The wonders of the Valley Jeff :)

You weren't working at Pied Piper were you? :icon_mrgreen:

You weren't working at Pied Piper were you? :icon_mrgreen:

Haha...can you get a spot on the show??? The female version of Richard Hendricks? hahaha. Kidding - good show.

Damn, that took you all of three minutes to take down the linked in page. You forgot to hook up the doll! Anyway, whatever is going on you seem to be having fun and have learned more about the aventador than most. Nothing wrong with telling your real story as it seems interesting.

Damn, that took you all of three minutes to take down the linked in page. You forgot to hook up the doll! Anyway, whatever is going on you seem to be having fun and have learned more about the aventador than most. Nothing wrong with telling your real story as it seems interesting.

Jeff....last thing I need is anyone pulling my last name and working through public channels to find my address etc. I hope you understand and respect that. I am all for good fun discussing and being transparent about myself but there is a level of privacy i don't choose to maintain for safety. Yes I just made my Linkedin private as I was surprised to see you went so far as to find my personal details on my full name and exact location in SF. Can we focus on Italian bulls now? Enough of this bull.... :)

By the way, what kind of Lambo do you own and drive?

Sai

Late to this party but very cool to see you're living the dream! I bought my wife's RR from Vincent at BME, he is a good dude.

As far at the youtube thing goes I've actually just begun the same journey - walking around talking to a camera is the most awkward thing ever. I don't know that I'll really show my Lambo either - always makes me feel like it's coming off as bragging even though I'm really just a car lover at heart.

Gary Vaynerchuk brought up a really good point regarding video that's convinced me to give it a shot. He's a huge fan of documenting the process and showing what our lives were like throughout that time. He uses the example of Drake - how cool would it be if he had been vlogging the 2 years before he blew up? That's what people want to see, the real struggle people go through to find success. It's something each of us can relate to which makes it enjoyable to follow along.

Whether we like it or not, Youtube IS the future.

Late to this party but very cool to see you're living the dream! I bought my wife's RR from Vincent at BME, he is a good dude.

As far at the youtube thing goes I've actually just begun the same journey - walking around talking to a camera is the most awkward thing ever. I don't know that I'll really show my Lambo either - always makes me feel like it's coming off as bragging even though I'm really just a car lover at heart.

Gary Vaynerchuk brought up a really good point regarding video that's convinced me to give it a shot. He's a huge fan of documenting the process and showing what our lives were like throughout that time. He uses the example of Drake - how cool would it be if he had been vlogging the 2 years before he blew up? That's what people want to see, the real struggle people go through to find success. It's something each of us can relate to which makes it enjoyable to follow along.

Whether we like it or not, Youtube IS the future.

Music to my ears. I identify with so much of what you are saying. Its so much about documenting challenges and experiences. Very impressed with your view point. BMC is great. Vince and Lachlan and the team are awesome. Which RR did you buy your wife? Wraith? Ghost? Is your blue Lambo an LP640 roadster?

Sai

If I was in her shoes I would do the motivational seminar.

For the majority of people who drop out of engineering, you probably could only keep them in their with a promise of a 600k car within 6 months. :lol2: