Girl new to the world of Lambo

Saiy.Y

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was on the software side in health tech with an early startup and found the experience rewarding in a number of ways (CS was part of roots). I have lots of ideas for what's next. My world was rocked by a very close personal loss to cancer when I was as a teen which lit a fire in me to make a big contribution to the medical field. My vision has been to do it from the health tech/med device side. Lots of ideas in my head I am sorting through that will likely guide my next adventure.

Sorry for your loss.

If you want to do some fun Lambo stuff join the Lambo club. The Markle's are up there and do a lot of fun drives. You should also consider doing Monterey.

I was on the software side in health tech with an early startup and found the experience rewarding in a number of ways (CS was part of roots). I have lots of ideas for what's next. My world was rocked by a very close personal loss to cancer when I was as a teen which lit a fire in me to make a big contribution to the medical field. My vision has been to do it from the health tech/med device side. Lots of ideas in my head I am sorting through that will likely guide my next adventure.

:icon_super:

Sorry for your loss.

If you want to do some fun Lambo stuff join the Lambo club. The Markle's are up there and do a lot of fun drives. You should also consider doing Monterey.

Thanks for saying that. Really appreciate that. Was definitely planning on joining the club. The Norcal club looks really active. Excited for sure to do Monterey this year with the new bull!!

Thanks for saying that. Really appreciate that. Was definitely planning on joining the club. The Norcal club looks really active. Excited for sure to do Monterey this year with the new bull!!

you driving a SVR in Cali will be epic, you will literally blow up social media etc..

you driving a SVR in Cali will be epic, you will literally blow up social media etc..

Soon soon soon! I can imagine all the windy roads along the coast I can blast down with the SV exhaust note echoing off the rocks. Fun to come for sure!

If you are old enough to drive then you are old enough to ride right? (OK....I couldn't resist...sorry in advance moderators...don't hate me :) )

That's a 2 around here, this isnt an uptight bunch.

Congrats on the SV!

Are you planning to order a Perf?

That's a 2 around here, this isnt an uptight bunch.

Congrats on the SV!

Are you planning to order a Perf?

haha :) . Thanks. Nope, wasn't planning on getting a Performante. I definitely will check out the one that corporate has touring the US this month but no plans to buy one. I will be getting rid of my GTR in the next month or so as my C63s couple comes in as my new daily. Between that and the SV I think my hands will be full! :)

Congrats on your upcoming lambo SV!! Welcome to the forum and great job on YouTube links :). As much as you are into lambos and fast cars in general you should take a ride in a Underground lambo. Can't even begin to describe the feeling of it! LOL

Congrats on your upcoming lambo SV!! Welcome to the forum and great job on YouTube links :). As much as you are into lambos and fast cars in general you should take a ride in a Underground lambo. Can't even begin to describe the feeling of it! LOL

Thanks! I have heard that Underground does an amazing job! There was an Underground Gallardo floating around SF for a while that I would see, or rather I mean HEAR! :) Perhaps I will have the chance to ride in one at one of the get togethers. Sounds fun!

Nah. She's fake guys. Girls like this don't exist. This is some sick joke on us. Lol

"Real" men might think otherwise.... :) Just sayin...

last 4 days any lambo and other cars forum open topic and need your youtube channel popular make

i hate clickbait people.

(uuuu my english more more good =)

"Real" men might think otherwise.... :) Just sayin...

Good use of memes :) Good I had put down my coffee before opening this. haha

Thanks! I have heard that Underground does an amazing job! There was an Underground Gallardo floating around SF for a while that I would see, or rather I mean HEAR! :) Perhaps I will have the chance to ride in one at one of the get togethers. Sounds fun!

Was the car a white gallardo? A FB friend has had one thats from SF. Yeah you should go to one of the next 1/2 mile race events. I'm sure someone would take you on a ride. My UGR TT gallardo isn't as fast LOL

Was the car a white gallardo? A FB friend has had one thats from SF. Yeah you should go to one of the next 1/2 mile race events. I'm sure someone would take you on a ride. My UGR TT gallardo isn't as fast LOL

It was. Haven't seen it in sometime. How durable are the stock engine components from the stress of the engine modifications?

It was. Haven't seen it in sometime. How durable are the stock engine components from the stress of the engine modifications?

Yeah that was prob his.. He strictly uses that car for races only now mostly. Stock engine is fine on very low boost (800whp) for 09+ gallardos/R8's. Some 04-08 have done ok but tend to be weak. With an aventador they would most likely do a engine modification to begin. Course car would have (11-1200whp) and would completely drive like stock.. Well until you hammer on it ;)