New here.

KCViper

Now that is funny and timely!! Just now finished reading over the past two days about "Sai" here and on that other Lambo forum.....sheesh! Took awhile, but got what he/she deserved......got roasted on gtrlife forum as well.

Nope, I'm just a regular guy that loves cars and can proudly verify ownership of my C63 and Lambo (already got my "Lambo owner" status......unlike some others (lol)!! :icon_mrgreen: Spent 10 years with Vipers and VCA. I've lurked her for a year and am a regular on the other board, but thought I'd come see how the other half lives! This is certainly a more spirited group!!

Appreciate all the positive comments and nice to see "cake" chime in. Would never know her gender if not for "Sai".....so thanks Cake for representing so well....Kurt

Congrats on the Superleggera....looks great!!

Also props on the C63. :icon_pidu:

The LP-570 SL is one of my favorite Gallardo editions. :icon_super:

Congrats on the purchase, and welcome to LP! I hope you enjoy driving that beast 570 for a long time.

Also props on the C63. :icon_pidu:

C63 is a great car in it's own right!!

The LP-570 SL is one of my favorite Gallardo editions. :icon_super:

Congrats on the purchase, and welcome to LP! I hope you enjoy driving that beast 570 for a long time.

Loving the car so far!! Thanks....Kurt

Plastique999,

Surprised at how many LT member there are over here!! Love it...

This comment inspired me to walk down Memory Lane. My old login still worked after a password reset. Seems I first joined there in 2004, although the forum has my join date as 1972 and I left around 2005

My last few posts were about all the fighting on the forum that lead many to this place. wow that was 15 years ago now I had forgotten about all of that.

Glad we could help! Both forums are great in their own right and happy to have such a diverse group of enthusiastic Lambo aficionados!!

Welcome to my fav Lambo forum!

I also bought a 2011 LP570 SL from Lambo Dallas. Awesome car for the money and what an amazing first Lambo to own! Congrats!!

I also had a positive experience with Lambo Dallas.

Welcome to my fav Lambo forum!

I also bought a 2011 LP570 SL from Lambo Dallas. Awesome car for the money and what an amazing first Lambo to own! Congrats!!

I also had a positive experience with Lambo Dallas.

I looked at your LP570 at Lamborghini Dallas last year (beautiful car)! They are a really good dealership for sure!!

• 1 month later...