Active Shooter - SoCal elementary school

emanon

This enrages me. The fucker needed to put the barrel in his mouth at home and take care of his gutless, worthless ass without hurting anyone else. What a worthless excuse for a human-being.

Gunman & Teacher dead, no update on the kids.

I heard two kids were shot, but were being transported to the hospital. Didn't say they were dead, so that's at least a positive.

I heard two kids were shot, but were being transported to the hospital. Didn't say they were dead, so that's at least a positive.

Eight year old died. The other kid is stable. Kids were hit while he murdered his wife. What a POS.

Eight year old died. The other kid is stable. Kids were hit while he murdered his wife. What a POS.

Fuck. Fuck.

These scenarios are never fun. When I was in medical school, a man came to the school the day after retirement to shoot the woman he was having an affair with. He shot her eight times. I helped barricade myself and my fellow classmates in the room with a stretcher against each door.

Luckily, and forgive me for finding the humor in this, he shot her in the combat lifesaver classroom and there were more than 60 students all assisting with the scenario who had experience with helping in these situations. What a fuckup. He should have blown his own brains out.

These scenarios are never fun. When I was in medical school, a man came to the school the day after retirement to shoot the woman he was having an affair with. He shot her eight times. I helped barricade myself and my fellow classmates in the room with a stretcher against each door.

Luckily, and forgive me for finding the humor in this, he shot her in the combat lifesaver classroom and there were more than 60 students all assisting with the scenario who had experience with helping in these situations. What a fuckup. He should have blown his own brains out.

So she was saved I am assuming? Also did he shoot himself?

So she was saved I am assuming? Also did he shoot himself?

Yes, She lived and was patched up immediately.

No. We weren't that lucky for him to off himself. He was caught though.

Because black dude w a handgun. Not on liberal agenda.

:iamwithstupid: