OMG the boat sank...

Saiy.Y

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are all the other members that posted they like the car brainless like me?

I hope not. Seems like some very respectful guys based on my observation.

Your car is beautiful btw. I have a Boss mustang the same color. One of my

favorites!

First of all I haven't called anyone brainless including yourself what I said was "brainlessly congratulating" that's quite a bit different :icon_mrgreen:

It really isn't about your post count but rather the amount of time you spent here, that's what I was referring to, we are generally more critical than the typical car forum.

I didn't look at your post count and thought you shouldn't voice your opinion your post count doesn't have anything to do with it. I simply answered your question by giving you my logic behind my opinion, you thought I shouldn't have given Saiy my honest feedback, fair enough but I know

Saiy isn't bothered by it she loves that car and that's what matters.

Congrats on your 11 Lambos, what were some of the ones you owned? I see you have a H now? yes the blue one is mine, I am only at number 4 so far.

Glad you took my advice! :lol2:

What advice was that? If it equates to checking off of this board then yes, probably good advice. I don't take these things serious enough to worry about it

one way or another. If I get tired of it then I know where the door is. :icon_thumleft:

First of all I haven't called anyone brainless including yourself what I said was "brainlessly congratulating" that's quite a bit different :icon_mrgreen:

It really isn't about your post count but rather the amount of time you spent here, that's what I was referring to, we are generally more critical than the typical car forum.

I didn't look at your post count and thought you shouldn't voice your opinion your post count doesn't have anything to do with it. I simply answered your question by giving you my logic behind my opinion, you thought I shouldn't have given Saiy my honest feedback, fair enough but I know

Saiy isn't bothered by it she loves that car and that's what matters.

Congrats on your 11 Lambos, what were some of the ones you owned? I see you have a H now? yes the blue one is mine, I am only at number 4 so far.

I actually mentioned the 11 cars to give some credence to having some knowledge of these cars not to brag as VCR implied. 5-6.0's 1-99 SV, 1-99 VT Alpine Addition, 3 Murcies, 1-G and 1 Huracan. I guess thats

12. Current 6.0. Is your car an SV Fortis?

Id love to know the colors of your 6.0's. IF I remember correctly you currently have a Monterrey blue 6.0?? (Holy grail right there)

Id love to know the colors of your 6.0's. IF I remember correctly you currently have a Monterrey blue 6.0?? (Holy grail right there)

3 orange, One pearl yellow and the Monterrey Blue which is a one owner no story car. One of two but the other one was wrecked pretty bad so it does make this a pretty rare car

Haven't been on in a few days while on my drive to LA. Just broke 1000 miles in my first week and I am just all smiles! Wow! Wow! Wow! The power is never ending and the car is just so confident.

Thanks for all the comments and I do appreciate the comments from Fortis and Thirdgen and others. It's great to hear everyone's perspectives and opinions.

post-221060-1495472921.jpeg

I actually mentioned the 11 cars to give some credence to having some knowledge of these cars not to brag as VCR implied. 5-6.0's 1-99 SV, 1-99 VT Alpine Addition, 3 Murcies, 1-G and 1 Huracan. I guess thats

12. Current 6.0. Is your car an SV Fortis?

That's quite a list, very impressive, yes my current one is a SV Roadster.

Haven't been on in a few days while on my drive to LA. Just broke 1000 miles in my first week and I am just all smiles! Wow! Wow! Wow! The power is never ending and the car is just so confident.

Thanks for all the comments and I do appreciate the comments from Fortis and Thirdgen and others. It's great to hear everyone's perspectives and opinions.

Congrats on the SV, looks great. Your clock has the wrong date ;)

Are there pix of your mb 6.0?

[/quote

I don't know how to copy it on my phone but it is on the Diablo car

US 6.0 vin numbers on page 3 if you can bring it over here.

Congrats on the SV, looks great. Your clock has the wrong date ;)

Thanks. Good catch. I didn't even notice. Looks like it's a day ahead! I'll have to figure out how to change it.

What advice was that? If it equates to checking off of this board then yes, probably good advice. I don't take these things serious enough to worry about it

one way or another. If I get tired of it then I know where the door is. :icon_thumleft:

You obviously take these serious enough to reply to it. That's not what I meant but no worries, come and go as you please; no one will stop you one way or the other. :icon_mrgreen: :lol2:

Btw, Sai, congrats on your new SV. As afore-said, your spec & your car, so long as you are enjoying it; that's all that matters.

You obviously take these serious enough to reply to it. No worries, come and go as you please; no one will stop you one way or the other. :icon_mrgreen: :lol2:

Btw, Sai, congrats on your new SV. As afore-said, your spec & your car, so long as you are enjoying it; that's all that matters.

Thanks VCR. I'm super excited...just got word that my SVR got accepted to The Quail in August. Should be fun!

post-221060-1495507386_thumb.png

You obviously take these serious enough to reply to it. That's not what I meant but no worries, come and go as you please; no one will stop you one way or the other. :icon_mrgreen: :lol2:

VCR I'm pretty easy to get along and Fortis and I are fine. I have run across some really nice people on this board. All boards have their share of interesting personalities. Unless you can shake someones hand and chat with them face to face its difficult to really know who you are talking to so I try not to take anything too serious. What I meant is that I'm not going to lose any sleep over our comments because its easy to misread ones intent when you can't see their body language or hear their tone. I will assume you have nothing but good intentions and you can assume the same about me. I'm sure we can get along. It appears

you are a multi lambo owner so you must love the hobby. Would enjoy seeing your lambos.

THIRDGEN, like I said, it's a public car forum so whenever one posts, one is subjected to, by default, praise or criticism. You asked and I replied with my rationale; no more, no less. Everyone has equal rights to express one's opinion. Hopefully, we can agree but if not, life goes on so it's all harmless really.

I can assure you that we do share 2 things in common; or at least close enough. We both at one time or another belong to the Monterrey Blue/Blu Nethuns Lamborghini circle. We also have a passion for Diablo's. So all is cool. :icon_thumleft: