OMG the boat sank...

Saiy.Y

+ the fact that one likes like a total wanker screaming look at me , look at me , i can rev the shit out of the car.

It was one thing when you had an old carbed car and you needed to clear out the plugs, etc but on a modern fuel injected car with an auto trans, you're just retarded.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was one thing when you had an old carbed car and you needed to clear out the plugs, etc but on a modern fuel injected car with an auto trans, you're just retarded.

Totally agree

Even if the car is warmed up?

No, I was referring to rev with a cold engine. With warm engine it makes less wear, but it's still unnecessary wear. The point is that revving is unnecessary in any case, but doing it with a cold engine is just wrong and harmful

+ the fact that one likes like a total wanker screaming look at me , look at me , i can rev the shit out of the car.

Well, there would go about 80% of cars on these rallies and meets. :icon_mrgreen:

Well, there would go about 80% of cars on these rallies and meets. :icon_mrgreen:

And that is why i don't go to any of these meets, packed with idiots showing off , waste of time

No, I was referring to rev with a cold engine. With warm engine it makes less wear, but it's still unnecessary wear. The point is that revving is unnecessary in any case, but doing it with a cold engine is just wrong and harmful

So true. When the car is not in gear the engine is unloaded. Good way to break a rod and send it thru the block. Very few owners understand engines and what is really going on. That is why

I am so careful buying these cars. They WILL tear up.

Totally agreed , never especially when cold

hahaha

• 2 weeks later...
hahaha

I disagree somewhat although revving is not nessecary its fun to hear your beloved SV V12 music is all not to impress anyone or anything. I rev the hell out of mine 2017 Coupe and have 5000 miles on it hard miles too runs better than ever. They have rev limiters and such as well. Most 90 % i say will never wear them out at all as they never out any miles on them. They love miles and more the better. Never one issue with it. Same with my last 14. ;-)

17159005_1426474444063142_1471646259974443756_o.jpeg

By the way Said.Y Congrats on the new SVR Looks amazing and great color combo too. Maybe Ill get to see him next Winter in So Cal. Have fun pout on those miles just gets better!!! ;-)

By the way Said.Y Congrats on the new SVR Looks amazing and great color combo too. Maybe Ill get to see him next Winter in So Cal. Have fun pout on those miles just gets better!!! ;-)

Thanks Keith, the first 1600 miles have been amazing! Yours is gorgeous as well!

I disagree somewhat although revving is not nessecary its fun to hear your beloved SV V12 music is all not to impress anyone or anything. I rev the hell out of mine 2017 Coupe and have 5000 miles on it hard miles too runs better than ever. They have rev limiters and such as well. Most 90 % i say will never wear them out at all as they never out any miles on them. They love miles and more the better. Never one issue with it. Same with my last 14. ;-)

First off your car looks stunning in that color!

Secondly, nobody is against revving it up, even for *some* attention. It just comes off like a lot of these guys do it JUST for the attention, they overdo it and don't do it for the joy of driving.

My condolences for Anita.

Stunning looking mate !

Daddy must really love you.

you have a lot to learn...maybe by your THIRD post you will have a clue....

you have a lot to learn...maybe by your THIRD post you will have a clue...

Hope that makes you feel more manly. You're just an insecure little prick.

Saiy, ignore these haters and keep on enjoying your SVR. Congrats!

Unfortunately Saiy lost her dad so that comment must be particularly hurtful.

Irrespective of what's transpired that's really not cool.

Saiy just ignore. They hate coz they are far behind you. Don't even bother wasting your time.

Best way to ignore the haters? Owning an absolutely gorgeous Aventador SV Roadster :eusa_dance:

:iamwithstupid:

:iamwithstupid:

:)

It was so nice meeting several of you from the boards this past week on the 100 Octane drive and events! Was fun getting lost on the drive with Balboni! haha

post-221060-1498622191.png