My Murcie, A Love Affair, or Nightmare? Updated daily.

ComputerXpress1

Also, I talked with Lamborghini Sarasota today and asked Fernando to move the car outside so Serkan and I can check it out. He indicated to me that they pushed it outside. Serkan said that was good information to know, that they were able to push it outside. To me that means it rolls lol, to Serkan that probably means somthing else.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lamborghini Sarasota owner was going to tow my car for me, however that has changed. They told me to pound sand. I'll attach a copy of their correspondence with me.

I can't get the attachment to work. It's on the other forum.

IMG_4935.PNG

IMG_4935.PNG

Once legal council is involved everyone will limit their involvement to avoid implicating themselves in anything. Tough call mate but from the outside it seems like GTE isn't well versed with Murciealgos and your the guinea pig, but Im not familiar with Lambo Sarasota. Who knows what the paint shop did with your car while it was in their possession. You seem to be at the point of no return. I would take it to a Lambo dealer with proven Murcielago experienced techs. LDAS has access to parameters that aftermarket diagnostic tools do not. Plus dealer can access your cars original build files from the archives.

Once legal council is involved everyone will limit their involvement to avoid implicating themselves in anything. Tough call mate but from the outside it seems like GTE isn't well versed with Murciealgos and your the guinea pig, but Im not familiar with Lambo Sarasota. Who knows what the paint shop did with your car while it was in their possession. You seem to be at the point of no return. I would take it to a Lambo dealer with proven Murcielago experienced techs. LDAS has access to parameters that aftermarket diagnostic tools do not. Plus dealer can access your cars original build files from the archives.

I understand what you are saying, however, it wasn't like this was a surprise to them. I do not like the way I have been treated by LS that is for sure.

If you took your kid to the barbershop and all of a sudden his hair started smokin then you would be pretty damn concerned. Thats the best analogy I have so far lol.

Repair the car and sell it. This kind of snakebite never goes away.

Yeah agreed but poor guy cant seem to find someone competent enough to get the car sorted...

The service department at Lamborghini Orlando always seemed pretty competent, perhaps you could get the car up there?

Aftermarket wheels can kill the front diff. Still seems to me they are just guessing and throwing parts at your car. I still say you need someone with an LDAS/LARA diagnostic system which gives outputs from each sensor in real time but its your call. Find out what diagnostic system they are using at GTE.. My guess is its a Leonardo.

So it sounds like the brake switch may have been causing issue with the car going into R and they test drove the car and it drove out fine?

So it sounds like the brake switch may have been causing issue with the car going into R and they test drove the car and it drove out fine?

Agree, and it sounds good at this stage. Get it home and put it on the market!

Hi there ,

Just to ask when your engine& gearbox was removed did they replace the e-gear potentiometer sensor?,its possible this sensor could be giving a false reading therefore you are having problems at times engaging reverse,but to get this done you would have to again remove the engine & gearbox assembly to do it ,also did they do allignment of your egear actuator after rebuild? If you are going to remove again the engine & gearbox assembly best you ask them to also check & replace your egear accumulator ,that is a black ball nearby your egear valves group ,this can only be replaced once engine & gearbox is out.

Although not common ,there has also been issues with egear wiring harnesses ,but this is a very rare occurence.

Regarding your front axle,if there was an issue with it once your on highway it should show on your dash the 4WD warning light,if this pops out it means front axle is overheating,another symptom of front axle overheating is oil will be thrown out from front axle breather ,if this doesn,t happen most probably your front axle is fine.

Wish you best of luck with your car,BR.

Hey Anthony,

I'm seeing current messages from GTE. Did you send the car back to them? I thought you were going to do a fresh start with Gabe at European Auto Center.

For everyone here, I know Anthony personally and have seen all the difficulties he's been going through and know most of the players he's mentioned here. The person I have recommended for him to start from scratch is the official Koenigegg Service Center. I service my Murcielago Roadster and Testarossa there.

One thing that doesn't make sense is to replace the Reverse switch. That panel switch is about 1200.00 and you mentioned that it won't shift into R when it's hot. That has nothing to do with a switch in the dash. I hate when people just want to throw parts at something.

Hey Anthony,

I'm seeing current messages from GTE. Did you send the car back to them? I thought you were going to do a fresh start with Gabe at European Auto Center.

For everyone here, I know Anthony personally and have seen all the difficulties he's been going through and know most of the players he's mentioned here. The person I have recommended for him to start from scratch is the official Koenigegg Service Center. I service my Murcielago Roadster and Testarossa there.

One thing that doesn't make sense is to replace the Reverse switch. That panel switch is about 1200.00 and you mentioned that it won't shift into R when it's hot. That has nothing to do with a switch in the dash. I hate when people just want to throw parts at something.

That was the results that Serkan emailed over to me from his visit at LS last weekend. Gabe took possession of the car yesterday.

Ok, the car is at Exotic Motorsports in Clearwater. I wanted a shop to evaluated what has went on between the two dealers and provide some insight. The mechanic concurred that the clutch is fine. However, he found this possible leak in the rear main. He is going to clean it up and see if it is leftover from the install as it is stationary at the moment.

I showed this to Serkan and he told me it was not normal. This very well could be the result of the seal degrading because of the heat when the car was smoked. We are going to continue our evaluation and keep you posted.

IMG_4991.JPG

IMG_4992.JPG

IMG_4994.JPG

IMG_4995.JPG

Where are the washers and nuts for the exhaust spring mounts?

There on there now, this is findings from Gabe. I showed to Serkan and he told me he torqued them with his own hands. So who knows. It's resolved now and I'll have some new pics soon.

There on there now, this is findings from Gabe. I showed to Serkan and he told me he torqued them with his own hands. So who knows. It's resolved now and I'll have some new pics soon.

Well that's one confirmed lie by Serkan. As someone that has done way too many exhaust changes on my Murci, there's no way the nuts just rattled off in a few hundred miles of driving and there's no reason the Lambo dealer would gave been touching them.

What else did Serkan forget when doing all that egear work??

Well that's one confirmed lie by Serkan. As someone that has done way too many exhaust changes on my Murci, there's no way the nuts just rattled off in a few hundred miles of driving and there's no reason the Lambo dealer would gave been touching them.

What else did Serkan forget when doing all that egear work??

+1

Also, anyone notice the overly long clamp bolt? Since they're stainless, I would have marked it, backed it out, cut, chamfer and make both sides even. That's just sloppy work. Sorry Anthony, I'm not trying to be negative but these are the kind of things that catch me out.