Destructo

Video: Supercars of London LP640 Project

It could be cool, but it looks like a nice wrap on his new 640. If you can get through the doofy look on his face for the preview photo, there is some good up close stuff and details of the car.

I think it looked better before in white personally, classy and a nice clean car  

Paul is actually a lovely guy though and lives cars, he plays well to his audience but his videos aim is not really adults, it's a real dream from him that car, he’s done well  

I took him for his first ever ride in a supercar, now I joke I’m going to be begging him for rides soon in special stuff if the manufacturers keep throwing money at the bloggers! 

6 minutes ago, topjay said:

I think it looked better before in white personally, classy and a nice clean car  

Paul is actually a lovely guy though and lives cars, he plays well to his audience but his videos aim is not really adults, it's a real dream from him that car, he’s done well  

I took him for his first ever ride in a supercar, now I joke I’m going to be begging him for rides soon in special stuff if the manufacturers keep throwing money at the bloggers! 

He seems like a good guy, and you’re right he plays to his audience. I don’t mind his channel and watch it pretty regularly, one of the few decent YouTube shows. I’m happy to see bloggers get some attention too, it’s the new way. The old fashioned print magazine guys don’t care for it, but they are just jealous. You can tell it’s a dream for him, and that’s prettt awesome  I hope he continues to do well, it’s nice to see younger guys that are douche-nozzles making something for themselves  

The Audi R8 he had lately was sharp too! 

Saw him in LA a few weeks ago, definitely a genuine car lover - especially with the murcielagos. 

Watch his videos on youtube with my son when he asks to watch a "ghini show" lol. 

We've messaged each other for a while, seems like a true car guy. Glad that he was able to pick up that LP, it looks like a nice car. 

Paul is a true enthusiast. He did go through the clickbait phase but is less so now as he has grown more comfortable in his skin.  He does have a soft spot for Lambo, not as a statement but a true appreciation.

He seems like the real deal, hence why I was willing to share his video here. Glad to see younger guys, with enthusiasm and passion for it. Hope he stops by the board sometime.