JRV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peter K

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where else would we? Most of these people are friends and family, going on years now in terms of knowing each other. Why wouldn't we post it here?

Relax. This is twice now you've "taken a stand" since coming back. Once to inaccurately make assumptions regarding the board kissing Allan's ass, and now this "Free JRV" nonsense.

Stop trying to be a hero, or martyr, or whatever it is you're after, and try blending in. All the heros and martyrs I know are dead. Don't join them on the ban list, lol.

Get to the issue? The issue is this:

1. You have no axe to grind with JRV.

so

2. You have no right to say what should, or should not be discussed here as it pertains to #1.

All clear?

"you have no right to say"

fcuk off

I will say what I have to, make this forum private and you can do what you like.

Make a "public" forum in the name of "lamborghini owners" and I will make my input.

You're gone. We gave you a shot, sorry Bob. You're just not going to fit into our group, we don't tolerate personal insults during the course of a normal debate.

I suggest you take a time out, grow up a bit, and check yourself. It would have been very easy for you to express your opinions without all the drama, in an adult manner, as others did when dealing with you.

Good luck.

Mako, stop talking bollocks and move to address the issues. I am not going to go away unless you make this a private forum !!!!

This guy is actually JRV. Don't bother with him.

IMO don't ban anyone. Let 'em rip as much as they want. We can take it.

They're the ones that look like a dick.

"you have no right to say"

fcuk off

I will say what I have to, make this forum private and you can do what you like.

Make a "public" forum in the name of "lamborghini owners" and I will make my input.

Aram,

Where are you dude ????

This guy is actually JRV. Don't bother with him.  

IMO don't ban anyone. Let 'em rip as much as they want. We can take it.

They're the ones that look like a dick.

He signed up under 10 different names, most of them variations of "Mike" and "Clark".

What a moron.

Man, and i liked when how he was licking my ass. He had an interesting way of flicking his tongue, very european. :lol: