JRV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peter K

2 Addresses from www.zabasearch.com

Home Address:

1907 ASHFORD HOLLOW LN

HOUSTON, TX  

Tax records from www.hcad.org (harris county appraisal district):

Account Number|Owner Name|Property Address|Zip|Impr Sq Ft|   Appraised Value|Market Value

0991300000013|VALLANDINGHAM JOHN R|1907 ASHFORD HOLLOW LN|77077|1,608|$135,700|$135,700

Shop Address:

1499 POST OAK RD

HOUSTON, TX

Other Texas sites to try:

http://www.hcad.org/

http://www.hctax.net/

http://www.justex.net/

http://www.cclerk.hctx.net/

http://www.co.harris.tx.us/

http://chron.com/

Civil cases against jrv and Marriages (I was wrong, the 2nd ex wife was the mail order bride. Or maybe they both were??):

Appraised market value 135,000 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Damn !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is one expensive trailer home !!!!!!!!!!!!

:mrgreen:

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And only 1600 Sq/Ft. Don't you have closets bigger than that! This is so amusing to me. I am one of the stooges that gave the guy 600 clams for a banner. Glad I didn't renew. I just want to see pictures of the Muira wrecked.

Chris

Banned ? What for ?  I was grateful for the positive repsonses to my first post.  Not so keen on the insults.........

What your personal opinion on Allan and accusing members of ass kissing has to do with each other ?

Following our brief conversation on another board I reinstated your BobClark acount, enjoy our site.

not again.........am I trying to beat the world record for posts / bans or what ?

I don't know about this site, but my personal best is banning in 3 posts, and I wasn't trying to get banned, nor was I trolling. :mrgreen:

not again.........am I trying to beat the world record for posts / bans or what ?

So what was it you said about me, other than on L-Crap that you have to kiss my ass? :butthead:

I am one of the stooges that gave the guy 600 clams for a banner.  Glad I didn't renew.

As I mentioned in my previous post I knew this was the case. None of his sponsors renewed yet all their banners are still being displayed.

You should ask him why your banner is still up and demand he take it down. See what he says. it ought to be entertaining. :lol: :lol:

I am one of the stooges that gave the guy 600 clams for a banner.  Glad I didn't renew.

As I mentioned in my previous post I knew this was the case. None of his sponsors renewed yet all their banners are still being displayed.

You should ask him why your banner is still up and demand he take it down. See what he says. it ought to be entertaining. :lol: :lol:

That is not a bad idea! I don't think I want it there anymore but I don't think that I want to speak with him about it either. Who would like to act as my agent and go have a little fun? He is probably reading this anyways so it doesn't matter. He will most likely take it down.

Chris

The non-paying "sponsor" banners, are still up ? That is hysterical.

I just came back from the Houston chapter FCA, breakfast at FoH. Unfortunately the car is not at FoH. I understood from many people, that the car has already been picked up from the impound lot. Quite a few people had tracked the car, in the hope of obtaining pics of it. One enthusiast, had called the police department, and had tried to find out where the car was being held. They did not want to release info. The caller than spoke with another attendant on the telephone, and came up with a b.s. story to try and locate the car. Anyway he told me that he did find out where the car was located. He then called the lot, and they explained that the car had already been picked up. I understand that the sloshed driver, now has possesion of the wrecked classic :( .

no plates

no registration

no insurance

no inspection sticker

dwi

clipped a pickup truck

Any chance of getting a copy of the police report & mug shot? I've checked the Harris County Sheriff office / inmate online records & I'm still coming up with nothing.

The non-paying "sponsor" banners, are still up ? That is hysterical.

I just came back from the Houston chapter FCA, breakfast at FoH. Unfortunately the car is not at FoH. I understood from many people, that the car has already been picked up from the impound lot. Quite a few people had tracked the car, in the hope of obtaining pics of it. One enthusiast, had called the police department, and had tried to find out where the car was being held. They did not want to release info. The caller than spoke with another attendant on the telephone, and came up with a b.s. story to try and locate the car. Anyway he told me that he did find out where the car was located. He then called the lot, and they explained that the car had already been picked up. I understand that the sloshed driver, now has possesion of the wrecked classic :( .

no plates

no registration

no insurance

no inspection sticker

dwi

clipped a pickup truck

Yeah but it wasnt his fault! :lol: :lol: :lol:

What I said, and was banned from this site for, is earlier in this thread.

I think youve got things wrong here. on this site, everyone voices their opinions. No one kisses anyones ass versus on L-talkcrap, if you disagreed with Jrdrunkrenidiot, you were banned.

You are free to stay, and please dont lick my ass,you are not my type.

Oh and welcome! Nice Diablo!

Leave the poor guy alone!  :axe:  

He got enough shit us it is, let him be.

You are right! I should be concentrating on putting those pics of you back up!!! :lol: :lol: :finga: :finga: :axe:

The nature of this thread disgusts me. I have followed Lambo talk, on the old site since 2003, the new site, and LPower since its inception.

Is this an American thing ?, am I missing something because of my European culture, or are you [the site administrators] a complete disgrace to the Lamborghini community ?

[i'm not looking for my second ban, but to move positively forwards]

If I were ripped off or short-changed by anyone, I would sue the bastard. What I can't understand is all the bitching and character assassination on a website -- you people make me feel bad to be an owner.

Spoken like someone who has never had any personal dealings, or actual money loss, due to the person in question.

He reaches into your pocket, you'd get right off your high horse "Bob".