JRV is a Little BITCH!!

Guest SP_wEaZeL

Guest SP_wEaZeL

Backing up Joe on another board and he deleted my posts..so fcuk him. We don't want to be affiliated with that forum ever again!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you mark for your back up on another board, I appriciate your opinion of me million times more than his.

I say let's move on and leave him alone, he has too many problems in his life as it is.

Guest SP_wEaZeL
Thank you mark for your back up on another board, I appriciate your opinion of me million times more than his.

I say let's move on and leave him alone, he has to many problems in his life as it is.

Yeah, I do not want myself or SP to be affiliated with Lambo-Talk anymore.

I haven't posted, or read, anything on another board in nearly a year. Not out of any spite, but simply because that site was made obsolete the day we opened.

:lol:

Im sure it counts for nothing but In my short and rocky time on both these boards this entire scenario is laughable. Im having a hard time believing some of these people are actually adults.

Im sure it counts for nothing but In my short and rocky time on both these boards this entire scenario is laughable. Im having a hard time believing some of these people are actually adults.

Look what the cat drug in.. :lol: :lol:

The instigator !

Welcome back BladeX.

Guest SP_wEaZeL

I did my best to go back and forth from his forum to ours. The only thing is, no one ever posts on there. It's boring. Yeah, I try to offer our products to their community, only because we did pay to sponsor the forum. We sent the $$ to JRV, so, I might as well use what we payed for. Now all I have to say is fcuk the $$$, it means nothing to me. I'll even pay more $$ if he would take the time to delete every single post I made and pretend I was never a member there.

:lol: :lol:

Allan: How much for the mug shot ?

Guest SP_wEaZeL
<-stupid  

:gfuck    Who cares what this loser thinks or does.    The only good thing, is the entertainment value.    I am sure others have gotten the opinion, that this is like some grade school fight when you were seven or eight years old.    

Thanks Mark for posting the link.   It made me laugh today.  :lol:  :lol:  

Allan:   How much for the mug shot ?

Let it be known... SP will offer free t-shirts and stickers to whoever finds the Mugshots!!

I did my best to go back and forth from his forum to ours. The only thing is, no one ever posts on there. It's boring. Yeah, I try to offer our products to their community, only because we did pay to sponsor the forum. We sent the $$ to JRV, so, I might as well use what we payed for. Now all I have to say is fcuk the $$$, it means nothing to me. I'll even pay more $$ if he would take the time to delete every single post I made and pretend I was never a member there.

Nah Im not back, after getting a glimpse of what goes on around here and between these two boards it just begged to be said. Im sure I'll be banned for stating the obvious. None the less, you clearly made it known last time around my welcome was worn out, so I'll save you the trouble.

'The instigator' :roll:

I visit both sites and still find interesting information. I think I posted more here because there seems to be alot more individuals that comment on their cars, which to me is most important. But, lets not let something like this steer us away from why we are here. My two cents worth....

Where did JRV get arrested at? What city, county and state. I "MIGHT" be able to get my hands on the police database. But I need at least the municipality.

This shit is hilarious.

Cmon admit it !!!

You want the guy to keep up his tricks. It is hilarious :lol: :lol:

This shit is hilarious.

Cmon admit it !!!

You want the guy to keep up his tricks.   It is hilarious  :lol:  :lol:

Ralph, why did JRV called you names ?

Nah Im not back, after getting a glimpse of what goes on around here and between these two boards it just begged to be said. Im sure I'll be banned for stating the obvious. None the less, you clearly made it known last time around my welcome was worn out, so I'll save you the trouble.

'The instigator' :roll:

Dont forget to kiss my :butthead: on the way out!

This shit is hilarious.

Cmon admit it !!!

:lol: :lol: this gets better and better.

This shit is hilarious.

Cmon admit it !!!

Ralph, why did JRV called you names ?

Is that the POS thread that was written by a drunk, at 0-dark-thirty in the morning (....and on a school night) ? LOL

I suppose as a white glove Lamborghini owner, I got tired of the fact that his office and shop looked like a pig pen ? lol. JRV is a Chazeer !!!!!!

........don't worry I am not the only one he has issues with. We can all name many many people, he has problems with. Of course this only goes back a few years. I am sure there were other issues, in the not so immediate past ? [-(

Heck you lose a client, get over it. It ain't the end of the world, that I choose a more ethical "mechanic" :---) to work on my numerous "bebes."

Why waste your breath on a loser ?

Anyway some good did come from all of this. I now have an X-Pinnacle mechanic, who has no problems making house calls, for the numerous bebes in need. The reward is green cash money $$$$$$$ :lol: :lol: :lol:

Damn that guy got shut down, I visited the ste a few times. It seems like a wanna be L-Power. I perfer the atmosphere here to be honest!