How long will F-car Allan keep his 458?

SV-N-IT

How long will Ferrari Allan keep his 458?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. choose one.

• 0-3mos.
    • 3-6mos
    • 6-12mos.
    • over 12mos.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think he is in love with it, and is not posting because he woke up early to start ordering him and his wife matching shirts, hats, and shoes. He already has the flag in the garage, and his hair has already become 3 shades grayer overnight.

He stopped posting early last night so he could brush up on the history of Enzo Ferrari and Michael Schumacher on the Discovery Channel, so he can have educated Ferrari History talks about his new marque, and F1 discussion with his Rosso Clad buddies.

I voted 6-12 months but I would guess closer to the 6 months than 12.

I'm going 6-12 too. But that could be off it it gets the TT treatment because of the build time.

My guess is I will keep it till I get another new Ferrari, or the Mclaren comes out and I like it. Only other option is the new Lambo Gallardo but thats years away.. Im going to try and play the Ferrari game and get on the list to get newly released models, drive for awhile and go into the next one..

I think he is in love with it, and is not posting because he woke up early to start ordering him and his wife matching shirts, hats, and shoes. He already has the flag in the garage, and his hair has already become 3 shades grayer overnight.

He stopped posting early last night so he could brush up on the history of Enzo Ferrari and Michael Schumacher on the Discovery Channel, so he can have educated Ferrari History talks about his new marque, and F1 discussion with his Rosso Clad buddies.

:icon_thumleft: x1000

Allan has made want to buy a 355GTB now just so I can join the above club :(

:icon_thumleft: x1000

Allan has made want to buy a 355GTB now just so I can join the above club :(

Well.. I did have a 355 Spider not soo long ago!

Interesting events.

1. 2010 Roy and Allan become friends

2. 2011 Allan buys another Ferrari

3. 2012 The world ends.

:iamwithstupid: :lol2: :lol2:

Well.. I did have a 355 Spider not soo long ago!

A Spider it is, a yellow of course :icon_mrgreen:

Interesting events.

1. 2010 Roy and Allan become friends

2. 2011 Allan buys another Ferrari

3. 2012 The world ends.

:lol2:

My guess is I will keep it till I get another new Ferrari, or the Mclaren comes out and I like it. Only other option is the new Lambo Gallardo but thats years away.. Im going to try and play the Ferrari game and get on the list to get newly released models, drive for awhile and go into the next one..

i think im going to throw up :puke: (the ferrari game?)

my guess is new mclaren in 6mos.

things are slowly changing in the LP world :eusa_wall:

i think im going to throw up :puke: (the ferrari game?)

my guess is new mclaren in 6mos.

things are slowly changing in the LP world :eusa_wall:

Thats what happens when a manufacturer is slacking...

Thats what happens when a manufacturer is slacking...

And Ferrari isn't with the Cali, semi-ugly 458 and now the insanely ugly FF? You could pack Schumis entire F1 brain/tech in a Cali and I would never buy one, the 458 is the only F-car I can see myself in IF the new 700 and new G won't deliver..

And Ferrari isn't with the Cali, semi-ugly 458 and now the insanely ugly FF? You could pack Schumis entire F1 brain/tech in a Cali and I would never buy one, the 458 is the only F-car I can see myself in IF the new 700 and new G won't deliver..

YOU may consider the Cali slacking as its not your cup of tea.. However others must not as it holds its value extremely well... The 458 is NOT ugly... And the FF, well thats not our cup of tea and we will see how it sells.. But what about the GTO? Good example of an Old Ferrari model with a slight revamp selling out, and over sticker, while SV's sat on showroom floors...

YOU may consider the Cali slacking as its not your cup of tea.. However others must not as it holds its value extremely well... The 458 is NOT ugly... And the FF, well thats not our cup of tea and we will see how it sells.. But what about the GTO? Good example of an Old Ferrari model with a slight revamp selling out, and over sticker, while SV's sat on showroom floors...

true.. I had a 288 GTO..fun car

288gto.jpg

So Allan, go and drive the 458, so you can give us a detail review of it...

:iamwithstupid:

Haven't you VBoxed that thing yet? You've had it for 18 hours already, what the hell you waiting for? :icon_mrgreen:

true.. I had a 288 GTO..fun car

I always liked the way that car looked, If I won the Powerball lottery, and was building a car collection the F-cars I'd have in it would be the 288 and the ENZO. Nothing else they

ever made holds any interest for me.