SV-N-IT

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sad day for us Pacers fans. It's over.

How could you even call yourself a pacers fan free that statement ?!?!!!!

Just for the record. I watch all warriors games with a positive attitude. Lol

I think its going game 7 I love the pacers. They can play hard.

I may be calling this early, but I don't see Philly or Boston putting up a fight against the Heat this year. We had 1 really lousy game in both playoff series. I have watched every single heat game this year and last year, and they are REALLY on right now.

I think we will get through the Eastern Finals in 5-6 games.

I'm still waiting to see a game when ALL players are on. Game 4 this past serieswas pretty close.

If Miller+Jones+Battier have their 3 point game on during the same night, with Wade and Lebron at full tilt, they have the ability to massacre teams.

Game 6 seemed like they knew they had the pacers beaten, do Lebron took the night off, and Wade put it on his shoulders

I may be calling this early, but I don't see Philly or Boston putting up a fight against the Heat this year. We had 1 really lousy game in both playoff series. I have watched every single heat game this year and last year, and they are REALLY on right now.

I think we will get through the Eastern Finals in 5-6 games.

I'm still waiting to see a game when ALL players are on. Game 4 this past serieswas pretty close.

If Miller+Jones+Battier have their 3 point game on during the same night, with Wade and Lebron at full tilt, they have the ability to massacre teams.

Game 6 seemed like they knew they had the pacers beaten, do Lebron took the night off, and Wade put it on his shoulders

:iamwithstupid: i dont remember seeing a team this strong since the Jordan era

The sun is impacting you guys, it's ok been there during this time last year, it impacts everyone that's why my friend was able to pocket a good chunk of change betting on the Mavs with the locals.

Lebron and Wade are a standard deviation above anything out there - I watch them play and it's incredible, I am not even sure who is on the same level - Kobe, CP3, Durant...? They make the team play better, they make the right move at the right time, and they are defensively amazing.

But there are Spurs and OKC, Spurs have the solid formula that works beautifully. OKC has 2.5 guys that can't be stopped (so far).

Good news is The Heat only have to play one of them. :)

Guest SP_Lotta Murci
:iamwithstupid: i dont remember seeing a team this strong since the Jordan era

Whoa whoa whoa, you're totally outta line here buddy.

Whoa whoa whoa, you're totally outta line here buddy.

if wade, james, bosh, and ud are in and healthy, they are one of the best teams that i remember (except for bulls hay day).

who do you like?

Guest SP_Lotta Murci
if wade, james, bosh, and ud are in and healthy, they are one of the best teams that i remember (except for bulls hay day).

who do you like?

Stopped watching ever since they enforced the "hand check" rule.

who do you like?

Oh please, you know that this isn't true. You and Mike are the biggest Heat fanboys in here. :)

Look at OKC this year or the Spurs, they are better/more complete.

Oh please, you know that this isn't true. You and Mike are the biggest Heat fanboys in here. :)

Look at OKC this year or the Spurs, they are better/more complete.

Spurs were great last year too. I didn't say we weren't going to have trouble in the Finals. I think the Heat vs. either West team will be a challenge. I think it will go 7 games though, and it can go either way. I don't think the Heat will walk all over either team.

AND

There isn't anything wrong with being passionate about your team. There IS something wrong with all the haters out there hating on the Heat every year for no reason. Its always OHHHH-You guys don't have a complete team, etc. Let me explain something to everyone. UD can score 15+ points a game on another team, Mario Chalmers can score 15+ points a game on another team, Mike Miller and James Jones are likely in the top 10 3 point shooters in the league. Battier is very good as well.

Then you have the big 3.

Wade and Lebron have proven over and over that they can Average 62+PPG combined against great teams.

Bosh averages 18+PPG and 8 Rebounds.

They ARE a great TEAM. People act like we don't have good players outside of the big 3. They would be seen as much better players on other teams, but chose to sign up with the Heat with the understanding that they will take a far smaller role.

Only thing we are missing is a Big/Physical Center. That has been the only Achilles heel from being a 100% complete team. Well that AND having a proven closer in the 4th Quarter. Lebron and Wade need to WANT to take that shot.

They aren't a Perfect Team, but they are a GREAT team that is capable of winning the finals this year.

Don't play the hater card because I'm not, I love the fastbreaks I see from Lebron and Wade but the team is meh. If there is a team I hate it's the Knicks and Dallas. :)

Haslem has been with the heat for years and he never averaged more than 12 PPG, pre-Lebron and Bosh. Chalmers is alright, Battier is a great defender but I expected a bit more from him on offense. I haven't seen anyone step up yet this year, the way Haslem did last year in the playoffs. Anthony is a worthless player, too much money commited to him, same for Miller even though he contributes the 3's but you got Jones as well but he doesn't deliver or hardly play yet they pay him 1.5 million a year.

It would have been great if you still had Beasley for the bench, that would be a nice team.

The heat rushed into things, should have played their cards right 1-2 seasons before LBJ came because you could anticipate him coming as a FA. Financially/cap wise it's very difficult to make any moves with this team. They need to amnesty someone next season or the year after (I thought this was only allowed 3-4 more seasons) and use the MLE, I think they got, on Nash. Maybe trade Bosh in 13-14 for a center, Lebron can play PF as needed/switch between 3 and 4.

I'm not calling you a hater specifically. I'm calling the vast majority of people hating on the heat-haters.

I don't think they are perfect. I think the have a chance to be great. They may not win the finals again this year, but it isn't out of the realm of possibility is all I am saying.

Let's wait and see what happens next series, then we can comment more on it

Lebron is wasting his time if he doesn't win a ring this year, next season (12-13) will be the final year of the big 3. The season after (13-14) they will trade players or even sooner.

I was thinking maybe we trade Wade for Dwight Howard and a draft pick if we don't win the finals this year. Lebron, Howard, and Bosh would still be incredible.

I don't know if that's possible cap wise, Howard has 1 more year left and then he needs/wants a max contract.

Wade will be pissed off though. I would love to see Wade joining the Bulls, back to his hometown Chicago tearing it up with Rose and the Heat gets someone like Noah or Boozer + Asik/Taj Gibson.

Not sure if Howard makes mare than Wade. Also, he would be heavily influenced by the fact that he would get rings.

4 in a row!!!!! if this continues we might see a sweep :headbang:

i was stuck in traffic coming back from key west, but i caught the 2nd half on tv. unreal!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW i think the pacers are a younger/better team then Boston.

Are they younger, you don't say? :)

Boston needs to get their act together, I know they can BEAT THE HEAT. :D

Too bad Bradley is out, he has a huge impact on the game. Props to Boston, they did great this season. Losing 3 players, 2 to heart failure (Green, Wilcox) and Jermaine O'neal who is just old and injured. I never expected them to get so far.