Texas invitational Thread (April 10th-12th) 2015

avengerr

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:icon_super: Holy game over.

I don't think its Standard DCT? I think they are dog boxes.. so its just a Gallardo with Hurucan body ;-)

I don't think its Standard DCT? I think they are dog boxes.. so its just a Gallardo with Hurucan body ;-)

Yeah, I just realized that about the trans. I figured that would be the slowest part of bringing that platform along. I believe 165mph bracket is running right now.

The Huracan is a X version. This is a training day for most as these cars were delivered to customers today and this is their first time driving them. Huracan was just finished yesterday right before we left. We will start to turn power up soon on all cars after drivers get seat time and if they are comfortable.

Are you fkn kidding me?!

Further updates?

Heard Helms went 201

according to Eric (A'M'S) The GTRS are out numbered heavily. So basically 2 GTRs Tony and Omegaaa, vs the rest. I doubt they repeat.

My wife is very sick and in the hospital. Family first, racecars second. I'll be back for the events in a few months.

Oh , sorry to hear that brother. I hope she is gets better! Prayers for her. I know we mess around a lot. I heard you are one of the good guys.

Fingers crossed for her.

My wife is very sick and in the hospital. Family first, racecars second. I'll be back for the events in a few months.

Jason,

Prayers for your wife, her doctors, and your family.

Mike