Balloon White Roadster

l8estco

Hey Guys,

Been looking for a balloon white roadster since I feel in love a long time ago. It is finally time! I've spotted two that seemed clean and would appreciate any advice/info on these. I know there is plenty of lambo veterans on this forum! Also any info on the current market of these cars would be nice as well. Thanks a lot!

http://www.drivingemotions.com/2008-lambor...dster-c-267.htm

http://www.plazamotorsaz.com/web/used/Lamb...rizona/1944590/

Love the color combo on the first one but their pricing always seems steep. Nice wheels on the second one

And from what I have read on forums, they would rather sit on the car for years than negotiate the price down to current market levels.

:iamwithstupid:

Although it seems like driving emotions just picks up the cars with the most desirable color combos and prices them high and then sits back and waits.

I've seen cars sit in their inventory for well over a year. i think they hope to come across a buyer who "has to have it" or doesnt know the market.

You will love Balloon White. It's became my favorite color to own. It's subtle, so you don't get the gawker from first sight like Verde or something, but the neck snap when they take a double take is far better. Ha.

Seriously. Excellent choice. Timeless really.

Thanks for all the replies guys. Really appreciate it. Any idea on current market value right now? Looks like they are right at the 200k mark for a lightly used example. I'm sure this is just asking so I'm wondering what actual transactions are taking place at!!

Thanks for all the replies guys. Really appreciate it. Any idea on current market value right now? Looks like they are right at the 200k mark for a lightly used example. I'm sure this is just asking so I'm wondering what actual transactions are taking place at!!

If you can get a clean example roadster in balloon white for $200k that is a fair value imo.

I think the roadster that Dave has listed at Driving Emotions is the most reasonable priced car I have ever seen him put out there. I was actually kinda shocked. He owns all the inventory, there is no floor plan at his place, so depending on how you justify debt service in your head, he will sit on shit forever.

That said, it looks amazing and his kid Adam takes some amazing pictures.

One word of caution, as I have seen this happen a few times now, MAKE SURE THAT THE CAR YOU BUY HAS THE TOP! It is 14k to replace it.

I like that they have the carbon wind deflector in the pictures, that is also something that often gets lost and I would imagine that it is unobtanium these days.

I think the roadster that Dave has listed at Driving Emotions is the most reasonable priced car I have ever seen him put out there. I was actually kinda shocked. He owns all the inventory, there is no floor plan at his place, so depending on how you justify debt service in your head, he will sit on shit forever.

One word of caution, as I have seen this happen a few times now, MAKE SURE THAT THE CAR YOU BUY HAS THE TOP! It is 14k to replace it.

I like that they have the carbon wind deflector in the pictures, that is also something that often gets lost and I would imagine that it is unobtanium these days.

I was quite surprised by the price as well. Seems like they finally want to sell a car!!!

:iamwithstupid:

Top one, rare titanium carbon interior, front carbon wind deflector (A MUST), rear glass deflector which is all good. No Carbon Ceramics is a killer for me and was a MUST. Passenger side sideskirt looks repainted, maybe just my screen

Second one has clean ADV1's on it (I would change the chrome lips) and it has carbon ceramics. The also has the rare front carbon wind deflector and the rear glass one which is great. Check if it has the carbon engine brace and you're good to go.

My 09 LP640 roadster was balloon white on red.....it was clean!

Should be FS - I'll look for the ad

Is yours the one with some damage history at Dallas Lambo? I'd love to know the details

Is yours the one with some damage history at Dallas Lambo? I'd love to know the details

No damage history, it is not a Dallas Lambo, its super clean.

Never mind, it sold...