twin turbo'ing a vert

ironpeddler

Hey all, I am looking at purchasing and modding a Gallardo superleggera/performante. This has probably been asked before but is there a problem with twin turbo'ing a vert?? I go to UGR's website and it looks as if most of the cars are just straight coupes...is there a reason for this?? Is it just a cost thing being you can save thousands by not buying a vert??

Hey all, I am looking at purchasing and modding a Gallardo superleggera/performante. This has probably been asked before but is there a problem with twin turbo'ing a vert?? I go to UGR's website and it looks as if most of the cars are just straight coupes...is there a reason for this?? Is it just a cost thing being you can save thousands by not buying a vert??

There are plenty of tt'd spyders. I don't think anyone buying a lambo and spending $100k+ on turbos are worried about a few thousand saved on a spyder. I would imagine it just a personal preference whether people by coupes or spyders.

There are plenty of tt'd spyders. I don't think anyone buying a lambo and spending $100k+ on turbos are worried about a few thousand saved on a spyder. I would imagine it just a personal preference whether people by coupes or spyders.

:iamwithstupid:

jbchess On here has an orange perfomante stage III

Get a straight-up spyder, regular variety, and make it a "sleeper" ;)

'tis I, lord of the TT Performante and holder of the sacred chalice of Turbo.

There's no problem TT'ing a vert, that works just fine and the only real issue I've encountered is passing tech at some events that want you to have a cage to go over a certain mph. Most places let me through once I gave them the particular on the pop-out rollover system and, of course, you sign a waiver.

I have about 6,000 miles on the build and 10,000 on the car and it's pretty much bulletproof on all the set-ups (800, 1000, 1150, 1250+ hp settings). Let me know if you have any specific questions.

There are pics and vids on an old thread where I was going to sell it LamboPower 4 Sale thread but I ended up keeping it. And that was before duhawks and kisco killed the market. :) I kind of want to go get a Huracan and see what's up though so if you're interested PM me.

Your orange TT Vert is perfection !

Sell it and I will throw a 7 layer burrito at you.

Your orange TT Vert is perfection !

Sell it and I will throw a 7 layer burrito at you.

From the guy contemplating selling his! :icon_axe:

Busted. :icon_mrgreen:

Jerry, about the only car you have kept over the years is the Heffner TT Ford GT. You still have that?

Oh Really ? Whatever "rumor mill" you heard that from is broken .. this couldn't be the furthest thing from what plans I have with my car.

Busted. :icon_mrgreen:

Jerry, about the only car you have kept over the years is the Heffner TT Ford GT. You still have that?

sold that car back in 2012

Oh Really ? Whatever "rumor mill" you heard that from is broken .. this couldn't be the furthest thing from what plans I have with my car.

sold that car back in 2012

pay no mind to ATL....... he has had to many of those fried piston rings from T*S*M.

Cool. Your TT Lambo is a keeper imo. 6 speed + TT = win.

Cool. Your TT Lambo is a keeper imo. 6 speed + TT = win.

Thanks !

Correction:

TT570SL + 6 Speed = WIN :icon_mrgreen:

Dude, I totally spaced . . . I am thinking of another black SL on the forum. Sorry for the confusion!

pay no mind to ATL....... he has had to many of those fried piston rings from T*S*M.

:lame:

Dude, I totally spaced . . . I am thinking of another black SL on the forum. Sorry for the confusion!

:icon_mrgreen:

Haha

spacecadet_art_royal.png

Thanks !

Correction:

TT570SL + 6 Speed = WIN :icon_mrgreen:

Agreed. That car is a keeper!

How are the 6-speeds in LP570's? Are the smooth with positive feedback?

Better or worse than a 997 TT?

Viper?

Plastic mess-06?

So far Porsche's have some of the nicest manuals I have driven.

I have an 08 Spyder. It was a UGR 2R and now I upgraded to a Stage X and did a manual conversion. There is no feeling that comes close to experiencing that power with the top down...