Lamborghini Aventador LP-700 4 LEAKED

Assman

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:eusa_think:

Im sorry but I'm a little underwhelmed...It's just "different" than other designs, that's all it seems to me so far.

I sure hope there's more "pop" to it in person.

Saw the car today and it is absolutely amazing..

So are the pics in this thread pretty much spot on?

One more thought......We'll all feel pretty stupid if this car comes out and the name is NOT Aventador. LOL

Im sorry but I'm a little underwhelmed...It's just "different" than other designs, that's all it seems to me so far.

I sure hope there's more "pop" to it in person.

None of these drawings do the car justice--they just don't. Saw it in white today with black rims and it is amazing. I too was not feeling some parts including the rims... in person, totally different impression

Saw the car today and it is absolutely amazing..

:icon_pray: I totally agree!

More presence than a Murcie or Diablo in person?

This might be blasphemy, but I would say .... *gulp* YES!!

As amazing and revolutionary as those cars were, this car is truly a few leaps ahead. Watch and you will see the imitators but few will ever be able to duplicate. The dash is light years ahead... The 458 Italia has nothing on it... hand down.

Swil do you think there is a slight chance you will end up eating your words when you actually see it ? You are a numbers guy what do you think? I bet it will be fairly close to 100% :icon_mrgreen:

The back of the car has way more going on. It is unreal in person. There is a cut out in the bottom of the doors that is missing. The spy shots are close, add 10% cool on the side, %15 on the front and 400% in the rear. The front is kind of Sesto Elemento like, and the rear is Estoque like, but better.

Swil do you think there is a slight chance you will end up eating your words when you actually see it ? You are a numbers guy what do you think? I bet it will be fairly close to 100% :icon_mrgreen:

I hope so cause I am VERY close to dropping a deposit on one, sight unseen...