LAMBO OWNERS TITLE THREAD!!

Roman

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HI,

Requesting owner status (have my car in my avatar and enclose pics which definitely show its my car :icon_mrgreen: will be posting my pics of my DIY clutch change and vehicle colour change vinyl wrap in the coming weeks.

redline_side.jpg

lambo_jack.JPG

lambo_engine.JPG

HI,

Requesting owner status (have my car in my avatar and enclose pics which definitely show its my car :icon_mrgreen: will be posting my pics of my DIY clutch change and vehicle colour change vinyl wrap in the coming weeks.

You're in!

• 1 month later...

New to the forum, first post.

Got my 2013 LP 550-2 Spyder last September, about to hit 5k miles and having a blast!

Here are some pics.

Delivery on a Saturday night.

Next morning outside the garage.

1265066_10202062109217710_203593269_o.jpg

1239781_10202062154298837_762611176_n.jpg

1274611_10202062182259536_1754705307_o.jpg

1509000_10203370013434498_1911144772_n.jpg

2014 Gallardo 560-2 Manual

2012 Gallardo 550-2 Spyder, E-Gear

Cincinnati Ohio

Mike

You are going to need to post some pics or risk the wrath of Porter. Welcome to the best place on the internets.

You are going to need to post some pics or risk the wrath of Porter. Welcome to the best place on the internets.

Got it, with the Ninja edit!

Mike

Love it! What color are the interiors?

Not sure I have a pic of those... I will look.

Spyder has black interior, branding package, yellow stitch.

Coupe has carbon buckets, carbon interior, suede everywhere ( like a SL ) and red stitch.

Mike

SVOSHOP, nice mix of G cars...care to elaborate why you picked the combos just as you did?

I have always been a fan of white cars. Truth be told, we have quite a few sets of wheels. Most of the time, I choose white.

The R8 is silver because of the Iron Man movie, lol

The Coupe happened by accident. I was looking for a coupe, and it was the first manual transmission that I found. Got a great deal on it, and decided to move forward. It is my first Lambo, and my first new Lambo.

The spyder had to be white also, I wanted them to match. I traded my 2014 911 Turbo on it, and could not be happier. I wanted the exotic spyder look, and Lambo was it for me, hands down. I considered a 430, but never even made it to a road test. I wish it was not an Egear sometimes, but there are other times that I enjoy that transmission.

It is a 2012 and I bought it with 1700 miles on it. Currently it has 2600, and will be in the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix this weekend if anyone is going. I will trailer it up enclosed and display with PGH Cars and Coffee.

The 2014 has 644 miles, and is sitting at Underground Racing right now!!

Mike

I have always been a fan of white cars. Truth be told, we have quite a few sets of wheels. Most of the time, I choose white.

The R8 is silver because of the Iron Man movie, lol

The Coupe happened by accident. I was looking for a coupe, and it was the first manual transmission that I found. Got a great deal on it, and decided to move forward. It is my first Lambo, and my first new Lambo.

The spyder had to be white also, I wanted them to match. I traded my 2014 911 Turbo on it, and could not be happier. I wanted the exotic spyder look, and Lambo was it for me, hands down. I considered a 430, but never even made it to a road test. I wish it was not an Egear sometimes, but there are other times that I enjoy that transmission.

It is a 2012 and I bought it with 1700 miles on it. Currently it has 2600, and will be in the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix this weekend if anyone is going. I will trailer it up enclosed and display with PGH Cars and Coffee.

The 2014 has 644 miles, and is sitting at Underground Racing right now!!

Mike

Welcome mike. Beautiful cars and good to see another Cincy member!

I look forward to meeting you! I will be there with both PGHCNC and Allegheny S2Ki.

Can you update me as a Lambo owner as well? Thanks!

Probably want to see some pics my man, unless someone steps up and vouches for you? Sorry, not a mod so I don't know all the rules.

Talk about a grand entrance! Nice garage too....tell us more about the G63!

G63 is an awesome change up from the sports cars when I just want to run shit over :).

Thanks for the Lambo Owner tag Porter!!!