which version diablo is the best looking ever?

zoomboy

i finally got to see a few of the diablos and i love them all. out of the diablos such as the 91 version, the roadster, sv and the 6.0 . which one do you think looks the best ? not performance wise . just the looks. i personally like the diablo roadster first and then the 6.0 second. for me the roadster looks more aggressive then the rest of the diablos, so thats my favorite diablo . how about you ? which diablo is your favorite? just for the looks...... :eusa_think:

I don't care for the open Nissan headlight look or the big air intakes on the front of the 6.0.

I do like the interior better.

The roadsters look good with the top off, but the roofline looks funny with it on.

I like the early coups with a wing.

Hence I have a 95 VTTT.

Wow. How wrong can people be??? Its the 99 roadster of course. :icon_mrgreen:

mick

Everytime I think of this it's always a toss up. 6.0 looks modern, simple, and clean with the open headlights and clean no top vent look. The SV just looks plain mean with the vents at the top. The SE30 is just about the cleanest diablo expecially with that really low slung front bumper. The GT is one badass all business kind of machine with the wide front fenders, bumper, unique top vent and other body additions. Always gives me a headache everytime I think about which ones the best looking one.

I change my mind every day

Most of the time its 6.0, then SV tied with SE30

But coupled with the newer interior I would have to pick the 6.0

Thats the case with me, except with the G and M. Yesterday I liked the murci roadster, but today I've decided I 'd rather have the coupe. Some days I'll see a diablo vid and like that the best, only to change my mind 3 minutes later after looking at a Gallardo SE pic. It's crazy. My longest with one car was like 2 weeks ( murci coupe ) but that ended after looking at a blacked out Gallardo pic. Now I'm back to a yellow murci.

anyway, I almost never change my mind about the Diablo. If I could have one diablo based only on looks, It would be a Black/Black/Black 98' Diablo SV. That car looks so evil, mean, aggressive, scary, violent etc.

Best looking diablo ever,

and now I've just changed my mind again. If I could have a lambo right now, it would a black sv.

'99 roadster for exterior.

6.0 for interior.

6.0 for driving.

If only they would have made a 6.0 roadster...

Black SE30 with black and white alcantara interior would be the ultimate car for me. The SE30 has always been my favorite Diablo. My current list would look like this (without the racing versions):

1. SE30

2. Pre-99 SV (I especially like the Monterey edition)

3. Pre-99 Roadster

4. 'Normal' Diablo and VT

5. GT

6. 99 SV

7. 99 Roadster

8. 6.0 VT

9. 99 VT

Black SE30 with black and white alcantara interior would be the ultimate car for me. The SE30 has always been my favorite Diablo. My current list would look like this (without the racing versions):

1. SE30

2. Pre-99 SV (I especially like the Monterey edition)

3. Pre-99 Roadster

4. 'Normal' Diablo and VT

5. GT

6. 99 SV

7. 99 Roadster

8. 6.0 VT

9. 99 VT

10. 1991 Diablo? in yellow

10. 1991 Diablo? in yellow
I think you were covered with 4) ie "Normal" Diablo. I'll just head back to my abnormal roadster.......

• 5 weeks later...
SV is the best. Especially in Monterey Blue with SV lettering. Perhaps I am biased?

I 100% agree!!!