LAMBOPOWER CRIBS MEGATHREAD!

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, i wonder what the upkeep alone is on that place.

Constant change of owners. No one dare to live on that mansion thanks to his dark past and symbolism.

erm yeah..i think i'll pass...that place looks freaky as hell from the inside. huge house but empty...Imagine hearing noises in the middle of the night.. Nope. No Way. No. Nuh Uh.

erm yeah..i think i'll pass...that place looks freaky as hell from the inside. huge house but empty...Imagine hearing noises in the middle of the night.. Nope. No Way. No. Nuh Uh.

Thats what your four german shepard guard dogs, six armed guards and bedside AR-15 full auto are for. :icon_mrgreen:

Thats what your four german shepard guard dogs, six armed guards and bedside AR-15 full auto are for. :icon_mrgreen:

one night you hear all 4 dogs barking and find yourself 7 armed guards.. :eusa_naughty:

1) The mansion have only one access.

2) The perimeter walls are 2 meters tall (6ft 7)

3) Was built over a hill so most of the masion is over the street level with rock wall that goes from the 3 meters (9ft) to the 15 meters (49 ft) tall

4) You see the house perimeter on Google Maps just search: Paseo de los Laureles 278, Lomas de Vista Hermosa, Cuajimalpa de Morelos, Ciudad de México, D.F.

I prefer a good alarm and CCTV system liked to the local and state police of a quick response. Of course some third party armed guards, our bodyguards and a nice 9mm or a shotgun just in case they get into the house lol

I prefer a good alarm and CCTV system liked to the local and state police of a quick response. Of course some third party armed guards, our bodyguards and a nice 9mm or a shotgun just in case they get into the house lol

I prefer to keep on living where I do :icon_mrgreen:

• 1 month later...

That's a huge pool! Surprised they filled it before finishing the landscaping though. I'd be worried the pool would get filled with dirt and dust and other crap they kick up while working.