LamboPower Girlfriends, Wives and Exes Megathread!

Guest skokos

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kingpit,

Just because you have to pay for it and have zero game doesnt mean we all do! Some people are pathetic.

Very True!

Play on Playa! :icon_thumleft:

Players will play and haters will hate...it's the age old game. Those who can; do, and those who can't, hate on those who can. I've had my fair share of haters too, don't let them bother you just keep on doing your thing!

Give credit where credit is due, guys. If that is toiletcake in those photos he could easily pull girls of that caliber.

Keep on posting pics, toiletcake. You and skokos are setting the bar pretty high for the rest of us.

Thanks guys for understanding the deal. My main focus is on my career, id rather have a steady girl so I dont have to go out and put the time in to deal with all the b.s. that comes along with dating around. I sold my lambo awhile back. I had a 01 diablo, total nightmare of a car. I guess its been about 2 years now.

More..

post-8893-1193340538_thumb.jpg

Hey Bill, how about that SMOKIN' blonde that was at my home some time back?

That definitly falls into the ex category... I am just scared to post my pics, with my luck I will get a phone call from one of them saying why the Fcuk are you posting pics of me on the internet.

its a small small world....

but thanks for the compliment :icon_mrgreen:

I was waiting for you guys to begin hating on me so heres a few pics for you. What a shame! Yeah right out of a magazine!!! lol

I do believe you !!

Good looking guy with muscles = Lambo Power Player ( like somebody said, good one)

Keep posting, we have similar taste..... and right out of a magazine, WHAT a compliment !

Stay safe.

Thanks guys for understanding the deal. My main focus is on my career, id rather have a steady girl so I dont have to go out and put the time in to deal with all the b.s. that comes along with dating around.More..

TC - thanks for all the pix and sorry for the doubting. You get some fine women.

I recognize some local places in Miami, no? You're in South Florida?

cheers,

~Double

With that kind of muscle you should date only 220+ lbs girls and leave skinny girls to skinny guys, thank you.

:thefinger:

I gotta show yall some chic-pics from my Bar Mitzvah. :icon_mrgreen:

Damn Toiletcake, Nice job! You are the New Lpower pimp! But, we already have a contender to your throne, Ajglobal, and he has already said he thinks he can kick your ass. If I fly him out to you will you accept the challange, and please videotape the outcome from us?

Damn Toiletcake, Nice job! You are the New Lpower pimp! But, we already have a contender to your throne, Ajglobal, and he has already said he thinks he can kick your ass. If I fly him out to you will you accept the challange, and please videotape the outcome from us?

:shock: :lol2: :tyson:

Hell I love a challenge, lol.... All in the spirit of a good time I guess.

I bought the car from Fox Valley, I just think it was a lemon. It was on the flatbed going to the dealer more then I drove the p.o.s.

Clutch linkage broke 3 times

Alarm left me stranded 4 times

Fuel solinoids left me stranded more times then I can count. Took 3 months for the Atl dealer to figure that one out.

Leaking Shock

Check engine light many times

Fouled plugs 2 times

This is all just from memory, there is more. Junk

Hell I love a challenge, lol.... All in the spirit of a good time I guess.

I bought the car from Fox Valley, I just think it was a lemon. It was on the flatbed going to the dealer more then I drove the p.o.s.

Clutch linkage broke 3 times

Alarm left me stranded 4 times

Fuel solinoids left me stranded more times then I can count. Took 3 months for the Atl dealer to figure that one out.

Leaking Shock

Check engine light many times

Fouled plugs 2 times

This is all just from memory, there is more. Junk

so you dropped it like a hot ex (just trying to stay on topic :lol2: )

LOL. Let's promote this as "The Lambopower Deathmatch - David vs. Goliath".

BS or not....the guy got GUNS the size of INCREDIBLE HULK for god sakes.....what are you guys thinking calling him out? :)

:iamwithstupid:

Hulksterandi.jpg