LamboPower Girlfriends, Wives and Exes Megathread!

Guest skokos

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of my ex's was a cute little number. 5'4" 115 pounds or so. Great job, etc. Problem was her biological clock was pounding and I had to hear about it every day almost. She layed it down one day, "we get married or im leaving" Well I cut her loose. My sister bumped into her last Saturday. The ex got married, is only 6 months pregnant and weighing in at over 200 pounds and talking divorce already.

WHOO-HOO! I won!!!

Sounds like 2 of my ex's, one contacted me last week and told me she is 4 months prego and knows that her marriage is over....I feel sad for the kid. Why do couples in a bad relationship think that a kid will make everything better?

Well its not so much scare them,its i hurt them..........have you ever tried pushing a football into a shot glass? well you get the idea

. :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

Being 6'5" Rob I don't doubt it. :icon_anal: :icon_anal: :icon_mrgreen: ..I am a little scared right now

WOAH i thought that was my sister. she looks just like her.

Damn you have a hot sister :icon_thumleft:

n

Hmmm, dig the fugly girl trying to fit in by showing her Bridget Jones big pants... and when I say dig I don't mean in a she's hot kinda way...

That BIG FAT thing dancing in the thong was just horrible... you guys are getting scary, can we have a NFS warning to accompany the NWS, Not Food Safe, ie. atleast warn us, some of us might be eating.... :gay: :gay: :gay:

Guest skokos

HAHA this thread makes me laugh. some of those exs and ex fiances are pretty sexy guys!! keep them coming!

Guest skokos

Hey ztnedman1,im going to need to see some pictures :icon_mrgreen:

Guest skokos
Skokos,

Write a book :eusa_dance:

I have many more sexual conquest that need to be completed before i can put them into storys haha

lets see if i can find the 39 year old milf pictures from a few summers ago :icon_mrgreen:

I have many more sexual conquest that need to be completed before i can put them into storys haha

lets see if i can find the 39 year old milf pictures from a few summers ago :icon_mrgreen:

Please do :icon_thumleft:

Rob is just a fukin pimp, I bow down to you and whatever it is that gets em :D

Maybe its the Jeep :lol: Or do you use that pheromone cologne they talk about on the radio <_<

Maybe its the Jeep :lol: Or do you use that pheromone cologne they talk about on the radio <_<

Rob, I'm in love with Kelsey, but with the dark hair. Combining it with green eyes just about kills me everytime. NOW, if you say she had a recent boob job...DUDE, PLEASE post more of her...

Maybe its the Jeep :lol: Or do you use that pheromone cologne they talk about on the radio <_>

I think MAN WHORE is more appropriate. Kelsy is fine :monkeyleft: :monkeyleft: :monkeyleft:

Maybe its the Jeep :lol: Or do you use that pheromone cologne they talk about on the radio <_>

I think MAN WHORE is more appropriate. Kelsy is fine :monkeyleft: :monkeyleft: :monkeyleft: