• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two boys and two girls. Ages 14-6 - They all like to go fast :icon_mrgreen:

So they prefer when mom is driving ? :icon_mrgreen:

So they prefer when mom is driving ? :icon_mrgreen:

:lol2: :lol2:

Mom has no interest in special cars. Mom only likes regular Ford SUV's :rolleyes:

I took my 14 year old, on the Hayabusa. :eusa_dance: The little kids got rides around the block as well. Teenagers love the power of the bike.

:lol2: :lol2:

Mom has no interest in special cars. Mom only likes regular Ford SUV's :rolleyes:

I took my 14 year old, on the Hayabusa. :eusa_dance: The little kids got rides around the block as well. Teenagers love the power of the bike.

Do you still have that picture where your dropping your kid off at school in the ct? That picture is awesome.

Do you still have that picture where your dropping your kid off at school in the ct? That picture is awesome.

I do not think I ever posted it. I also do not think I ever had a picture. Perhaps it was someone else on LP ?

I took a red Diablo SE 30 (thanks qvpower) to elementary school, and it caused a riot. :lol2: :lol2: Some young kid got on his knees and prayed to the car. The Countach ? - They looked at that car like it was a space ship. Hysterical.

I actually do not like to bring these cars to school. I want my kids, to be treated like a regular Joe.

I took the Diablo, because it was my sons birthday. With the Countach, it was the very last day of school. I stuffed two of my kids in that day.

Topcarbon,

My feelings are similar.

The best thing that ever happened to me was the Lambo... after my wife, my children and my work.

Topcarbon,

My feelings are similar.

The best thing that ever happened to me was the Lambo... after my wife, my children and my work.

:icon_thumleft:

Dude, Its not too late. Kids just give you a different perspective on the world. Nothing wrong with your lifestyle or mine. They are just different.

I have 4, 5 and 13 year old daughters. They make whatever you own more fun, that is until one scrapes the side of your car with their handlebars...

God damn..... I missed the perfect picture opportunity for this thread.... Picked my boy up at Pre School today in the countach.... While I was strapping him in, half the class gathered around the front of the car waiting for me to start it up...

when I did they all started to smile and giggle and wave goodbye to my boy....

Then I revved it....

AND THEY RAN LIKE SCALDED CATS....

While I was strapping him in, half the class gathered around the front of the car waiting for me to start it up...

Dude! They were trying to figure out how you were going to defy the laws of physics and stuff yourself into the car!

God damn..... I missed the perfect picture opportunity for this thread.... Picked my boy up at Pre School today in the countach.... While I was strapping him in, half the class gathered around the front of the car waiting for me to start it up...

when I did they all started to smile and giggle and wave goodbye to my boy....

Then I revved it....

AND THEY RAN LIKE SCALDED CATS....

ooooh. I am sure somebody took a picture floating in cyberspace.

Guys, your kids are absolutely adorable! I wish you and your families all the best ! :eusa_dance:

I love kids! Maybe that's because i am a kid as well, i just look like a 23 year old hairy dude :icon_mrgreen:

There was a nice similar thread like this on F-Chat as well.

I have 2 girls, ages 10 and 6. Can't take them out in the SV due to airbag, but took them out in the 6.0. All they ever say is "go faster daddy". That's what makes the world go round.

EDIT: seems the picture link isnt working. I will get back to it later.

Ethan Andrew age 4

I dont have any pictures of him with his 1/18 Murcie.

Here is a picture of my 6 months old baby girl in my Murcielago. :eusa_dance:

post-4799-1179538896_thumb.jpg

the makes the Murcielago look the size of a bus! :lol2: