Took some good pics!

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear god that looks good. Allen congrats. Perfect color. Be sure to run over some f-cars in that lol!!!!

Looks amazing. Best color for the car.

OT question: why do you keep the 911 instead of the Gallardo?

Holy clean car Batman !!!!!!!!!

I should have come over when you asked, you could have washed the spyder for me too. :icon_mrgreen:

Both the CGT and McMerc are such amazing cars. I think it comes down to preference and comfort. If you want to cruise down the freeway you can do it in either car. If you want Supercar performance while having the feeling of riding in the Escalade then the SLR is probably it. The CGT just looks like alot of work to drive. You have to shift and then worry about looking out the side window and seeing the taillights next to you rather than behind you. Both cars IMO are stunning, both can be tweaked beyond imagination. So either car, depending on how you want to feel driving it, would be an excellent choice. :icon_mrgreen:

I love it. i would def do wheels and some exhaust work. I personally would make it a tad more aggressive..

listening to you makes me want to buy another exotic and get that same feeling all over again.

there is nothing in life that compares to that feeling of picking up your new exotic and driving it for the first time. :icon_thumleft:

Congrats! That last pic is great, Black and silver cars in a black and siver garage. Looks fantastic.

Looks amazing. Best color for the car.

OT question: why do you keep the 911 instead of the Gallardo?

The 911 is faster, it's the World's Fastest Porsche in Idaho

awesome corvette, congrats!!! :icon_super:

Dude, thats not cool. Its obviously an SLK.

Guest miyagi
Yes G must go. No use for it now.

^^^ Blasphemy lol

PM me if you want to sell your lovely callisto's I saw stacked up in your garage.

It's a lovely car enjoy and make sure you up loads of vids for the rest of us less fortunate individuals.