Placid

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

diablo6.jpg

Pic #17 has got to be top 5 car photos of all time for me....

As JC would say, "EPIC!"

:icon_super: :icon_super:

Just look at how the Jota's front end is both smooth and aggressive at the same time, and of course the intakes that the SV would eventually inherit complete the visual masterpiece.

Since Placid isn't around right now, I'm going to beat him to it and post the latest picture from the shoot we had :eusa_shhh:

diablo13.jpg

Thank you all very much for the kind words about my pictures. If anyone of you live in norway/sweden/denmark, you can contact me for a photoshoot (free of charge) of your car on my e-mail: [email protected]

And huge thanks to placid for letting me shoot his car, it was a real pleasure! :headbang:

Next summer we need to include some chicks in the pics :icon_mrgreen: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:

Who needs chicks when you've got a car like that! Your new avatar is now on my work computer. Something nice to look at during the working day. Can you post a full size pic of your previous avatar please Placid?

Who needs chicks when you've got a car like that! Your new avatar is now on my work computer. Something nice to look at during the working day. Can you post a full size pic of your previous avatar please Placid?

Only have this atm, not that high res, and not touched with photoshop at all:

jotasmart03.jpg

Thanks Placid. Absolutely stunning car. Has your car always been in Sweden/Norway? I remember seeing a Jota (Viola) on German tv when they came out.