Fifth Gear Veyron

Allan-Herbie

Actually, imho, it was a pretty bad episod, he didn´t really observed the car at all like he did with others in the Past. Not much about it´s handling around the track, it´s straightline acceleration, chassis tightness or it´s nimbelness.

It was more kinda show like....

Wonder what the car was that we couldnt see. :eusa_think:

I wonder what that 'secret car' was that they couldn't show. Well... I'll be there in February to see the factory for myself. Thats cool... I'm going to buy one of those small scale replicas they showed there!

I wonder what that 'secret car' was that they couldn't show. Well... I'll be there in February to see the factory for myself. Thats cool... I'm going to buy one of those small scale replicas they showed there!

Who all from LP are you bringing with to the factory? :D

I think the secret car was the pegaso edition, with 1200 HP, you could see it for a blink of an eye and it had the exact same colour combination as the pegaso edition.

hopefully... Jonny5 and I will be going to the factory next month. Will feedback afterwards. I'm trying to sway my mate to get the Moroccon blue with pearl white but he is dead stuck on the black and yellow Bugatti old skool combo!

Perhaps it was an open-topped version?

I thought they confirmed they were not going to build any with an open top?

hopefully... Jonny5 and I will be going to the factory next month. Will feedback afterwards. I'm trying to sway my mate to get the Moroccon blue with pearl white but he is dead stuck on the black and yellow Bugatti old skool combo!

got a spare place on the jet?

• 5 weeks later...

How does one go about purchasing one of those models and whats the cost? Also, is there deifferant scales or just the one size?

• 1 month later...
How does one go about purchasing one of those models and whats the cost? Also, is there deifferant scales or just the one size?

$7,000 US. It comes in 1/4 scale. Call Nick at Lambo of LV if you want one.