Roy (Cats Exotics) Gives Full Refund

Double

This is not a plug nor an advertisement, and I haven't communicated in anyway with Roy Cats in over a year. But fair is fair and this event merits forum mentioning.

A few weeks ago, I met a local fellow in South Florida who'd purchased a Diablo via Roy Cats. Apparently this was one of those deals where Cats Exotics brokered the vehicle but never actually had it in their possession. The car came in and was a decent looker, but the new owner sent it for some work - I believe to Prestige (Lamborghini Miami). Once on the lift, it was apparent that there were notable inconsistencies in the vehicle's description and/or it had been damaged. The owner was significantly disappointed and contacted Cats Exotics, requesting Roy to make good on his company's 3-day return policy. The new owner stated that the request was promptly granted, though it took 'a few days' to actually receive his money. In due time, he did in-fact receive a full refund.

With the ease with which this site can slam a party, we should also recognize when a party does right.

Lastly, the local guy has been in contact with Lamborghini Orlando and was told there happened to have been an original owner Diablo 6.0 in for service. He asked if the car was for sale and the dealer contacted the owner, who stated he'd been considering selling it. A deal consummated quickly and I saw this 6.0 here in South Florida. It is an immaculate vehicle in a factory pearl orange, absolutely stunning with I believe 4k miles on it. Suffice to say, he's had a happy ending.

cheers,

~Double

I know this car, it came from my neck of the woods, the pearl yellow car with chrome HRE wheels. As I was told there was a $30k+ estimate to make the car right as well as evidence of water damage...

The above said owner is a very nice chap. Had a chance to speak with him on a few occasions. I think Roy did right by him.

Once on the lift, it was apparent that there were notable inconsistencies in the vehicle's description and/or it had been damaged. The owner was significantly disappointed and contacted Cats Exotics, requesting Roy to make good on his company's 3-day return policy. The new owner stated that the request was promptly granted, though it took 'a few days' to actually receive his money. In due time, he did in-fact receive a full refund.

~Double

Whilst it is great that Roy eventually refunded the money with very few rakes stepped upon it should be pointed out that a poor quality car was sold by him. Again.

I guess we should all be ecstatic that Roy sold another POS to yet another innocent buyer ( or should i say victim ) and refunded the dude before things got out of hand.

I guess we should all be ecstatic that Roy sold another POS to yet another innocent buyer ( or should i say victim ) and refunded the dude before things got out of hand.

:iamwithstupid:

Big fcuking deal. Cats followed through on something that he advertised that he does.

I guess we should all rejoice when I tell the world I am going to tie my shoes in the morning and I actually do.

Thats what I was thinking.

I guess we should all rejoice when I tell the world I am going to tie my shoes in the morning and I actually do.

You actually tied your shoes?!!?

You really are a man of your word.

:icon_mrgreen:

You actually tied your shoes?!!?

You really are a man of your word.

:icon_mrgreen:

More like I promised to tie my shoes, then decided not to, then made up excuses for the next 30 days why I wouldn't, then under considerable duress from the public finally decided to tie my shoes, not because it was the right thing to do, but because if I didn't the public wouldn't think I'm the great guy I clearly am in my own mind.

I don't think we should all be ecstatic. But you go right ahead if it's something you feel strongly about. :)

Point of recognition, is-all. There is good and evil in all of us.

Guest miyagi
I don't think we should all be ecstatic. But you go right ahead if it's something you feel strongly about. :)

I'm not sure this warranted a thread! This is what he is expected to do, morally and professionally? I don't see the need to celebrate here?

Do we make a thread every time a doctor saves a patients life? A police man apprehends a robber? A teacher helps a child?

The fact that this thread was made in the first place speaks volumes about Roy and his business.

I am willing to bet that the deal was not a done deal, and that roy didn't have all the cash in hand to begin with.

besides who the fcuk cares what double thinks. assclown sold his murci long ago..... couldn't keep up with the 12 year financing.

There is no denying that any cursory search for Lamborghini's will invariably reveal the name Cats Exotics. Roy and Cats Exotics did the right thing in this particular transaction. Many car dealers and/or brokers would not have.

There are too few exotics out there, if one seeks a particular color combination, condition, mileage, and/or model, etc. It is foolish not to explore all options, though a PPI is imperative. I would not hesitate to buy another exotic from Roy Cats, subject to PPI of-course.

cheers,

~Double

I am willing to bet that the deal was not a done deal, and that roy didn't have all the cash in hand to begin with.

besides who the fcuk cares what double thinks. assclown sold his murci long ago..... couldn't keep up with the 12 year financing.

Didnt I ban him?

Like I said, this car was from my neck of the woods. It was on ebay back in january, at which time we talked about it here on LP. I heard about the cars condition through a tech at the dealer who mistakenly ID the car as Peters car and mentioned how rough the car had gotten compared to the last time it was in, I told him he was mistaken since Peters car has a different wing, different interior and no BLING! I heard about the car being refused by the prospective owner, but almost two months ago.

I'm glad to hear that the buyer ended up with a better car purchased directly from the owner.

Well the evil in me says you are an idiot to post bullshit like this in the first place .The good in me is banning you for being stupid.

Cheers to that :drunk:

This is not a plug nor an advertisement, and I haven't communicated in anyway with Roy Cats in over a year. But fair is fair and this event merits forum mentioning.

A few weeks ago, I met a local fellow in South Florida who'd purchased a Diablo via Roy Cats. Apparently this was one of those deals where Cats Exotics brokered the vehicle but never actually had it in their possession. The car came in and was a decent looker, but the new owner sent it for some work - I believe to Prestige (Lamborghini Miami). Once on the lift, it was apparent that there were notable inconsistencies in the vehicle's description and/or it had been damaged. The owner was significantly disappointed and contacted Cats Exotics, requesting Roy to make good on his company's 3-day return policy. The new owner stated that the request was promptly granted, though it took 'a few days' to actually receive his money. In due time, he did in-fact receive a full refund.

With the ease with which this site can slam a party, we should also recognize when a party does right.

Lastly, the local guy has been in contact with Lamborghini Orlando and was told there happened to have been an original owner Diablo 6.0 in for service. He asked if the car was for sale and the dealer contacted the owner, who stated he'd been considering selling it. A deal consummated quickly and I saw this 6.0 here in South Florida. It is an immaculate vehicle in a factory pearl orange, absolutely stunning with I believe 4k miles on it. Suffice to say, he's had a happy ending.

cheers,

~Double

This forum is only interested in hearing negatives with soap opera like endings. Havent you figured this out? I am sure Roy has had some issues as proven on different threads, but god forbid he have a good one. Unless you got dirt on Roy, dont expect a positive reaction here. This Roy guy gets mucho free advertising here. Wether its good or bad, his name is brought up frequently.

This forum is only interested in hearing negatives with soap opera like endings. Havent you figured this out? I am sure Roy has had some issues as proven on different threads, but god forbid he have a good one. Unless you got dirt on Roy, dont expect a positive reaction here. This Roy guy gets mucho free advertising here. Wether its good or bad, his name is brought up frequently.

Another bright comment. If you don't like this forum don't post here and fcuking leave.I have had enough of you idiots.