Haters

Luxeous

"How much did you pay for that?"

"How much did you pay for your house?"

Lotus isn't expensive but it gets haters/idiots all the same.

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was mostly surprised how shameless people are with my car.

I have had my LP560-4 for 1 month. And already i have had both LP560-4 signs on the site stolen.

I have told a guy to get down from my car (he was sitting on the rear end posing for a picture lool) "Almost ended with a fight."

And told a dad to take his kid down from the roof, before the kid got seriously hurt by falling. Again posing for pics.

Then i have to wash the car every week because there are so many fcuking fingers and hands on it.

Luckily i had it treated with a special glass coating. So no scratches so far.

But i mean this shit is amazing, people have no ethics. I would newer touch anybodies car man, wtf is the world coming to.

I must say i often park on a harbour, with an amazing amount of people passing by.

But still have people no shame lol.

I have had my LP560-4 for 1 month. And already i have had both LP560-4 signs on the site stolen.

I have told a guy to get down from my car (he was sitting on the rear end posing for a picture lool) "Almost ended with a fight."

And told a dad to take his kid down from the roof, before the kid got seriously hurt by falling. Again posing for pics.

Then i have to wash the car every week because there are so many fcuking fingers and hands on it.

But i mean this shit is amazing, people have no ethics. I would newer touch anybodies car man, wtf is the world coming to.

I must say i often park on a harbour, with an amazing amount of people passing by.

Dude, where do you live? It sounds like in Hell, or a suburb very close to there. Tell us. Then get out of the ghetto! Seriously, time to electrify the car, or at least put in a perimeter alarm. Your paint is soon to be scratched, or worse. Really, I feel your pain and anger. Fortunately, people around here are much more civilized.

Don't understand how someone could disrespect someone like that. Ppl have no respect for other peoples property.

you sure you drive a lambo and not a kiddies fair ride?

you sure you drive a lambo and not a kiddies fair ride?

Haha i feel like it sometimes.

And no i dont live in the Ghetto, in summer I live in one of the most exclusive cities of europe.

But for example check out these pictures from a spotting site of my car.

You can see how close people come to the car, and how many that walks by it.

Its bound to happen someone touches it, but the amount of people doing it is what amazes me.

And also those stunts with sitting on it and shit lol.

lambo1.jpg

lambo2.jpg

lambo3.jpg

lambo4.jpg

lambo5.jpg

Duh, park the car in front of an ice cream store and obviously people will be parking close to you. They want some fcuking ice cream too!

Duh, park the car in front of an ice cream store and obviously people will be parking close to you. They want some fcuking ice cream too!

Dude a parking spot on this habour only comes with a boat space, and with a minimum price of 6500 euro a year.

Its not like your average "infront of an icecream shop" parking.

2009 White Lamborghini LP-560 - Heffner 1000HP

2007 Cobalt Blue Porsche 997 Turbo - Tech-Art 820HP

2006 White Bentley Flying Spur - Mansory 665HP

2006 White Mercedes McLaren SLR - Renntech 777HP

2004 White Porsche Carrera GT - Mirage

2002 Matte White Hummer H1

1955 Cobalt Blue Porsche 356 Speedster

1955 Cobalt Blue Porsche 550 Spyder

Holy shit :shock: That collection is so sick that I will not believe in it until I'll see some pics.

Guest skokos
I am the lottery winner baby!

DOB: 5/16/1986

Where did we discuss A lottery winner?

Holy shit :shock: That collection is so sick that I will not believe in it until I'll see some pics.

My uneducated bet is that its all bullshit...

A white Gemballa CGT?

A Heffner TT'd 560? Not too many of those around...

hater

pics are needed for a collection like that

:P

Not in the slightest. Gemballa CGT's are pretty rare. Of the pics that Ive seen of them throughout the world, I dont recall seeing a white one (if so its been a while), much less it being in the states. My bet is that the person who DOES have one, wouldnt come on here boasting that they won the lotto and bragging about their age

I really meant it when I said "uneducated bet". As far as I know, I could be completely wrong here and will promptly put my foot in my mouth if thats the case...

:P

Not in the slightest. Gemballa CGT's are pretty rare. Of the pics that Ive seen of them throughout the world, I dont recall seeing a white one (if so its been a while), much less it being in the states. My bet is that the person who DOES have one, wouldnt come on here boasting that they won the lotto and bragging about their age

I really meant it when I said "uneducated guess". I will completely accept being proved wrong here and will promptly put my foot in my mouth if so...

did you see the smiley?

And no i dont live in the Ghetto, in summer I live in one of the most exclusive cities of europe.

Its bound to happen someone touches it, but the amount of people doing it is what amazes me.

1. You are ''stupid'' if you are still visiting that place because there are too many ''normal'' tourists.

2.You just know this will happen when you park your car in that spot.

My uneducated bet is that its all bullshit...

A white Gemballa CGT?

A Heffner TT'd 560? Not too many of those around...

I can vouch for BC.

Puerto Banus. Love that place.

I get the "how much does it cost" thing a lot but I pretty much ignore that....

The lamest comment Ive ver gotten was by a rather famous automotive journalist one day at Cars & Coffee. A crowd had gathered around my car, and he waded into it with a gaggle of silver haired groupies who were following him around and hanging on his every word.

Im standing back listening to him pontificate on the old tired line about how impossible the countach is to drive because "you cant see anything out the back and it has no visibility." Finally I got tired of the bullshit, couldn't take it any more and just screamed "thats not true." And he looked at me like I had three eyes.... His groupies jaws hit the floor like I, the mere OWNER of a countach had the audacity to question the God of all things auto about a car hes probably had about 5 minues of seat time in- just enough to write some lame ass article of know-nothing pablum......

"But But but the window is so small!?!?"

"Yeah??? So??? You can see a hell of a lot more out of it than you can in a U-HAUL MOVING VAN, and people drive those all day long with no problem..... you get used to it after about ten minutes...."

"But but but the clutch is so heavy?" (mind you Im about a foot and a half taller than this guy and about 10 pounds heavier than the fat fcuk)

"Not to me.... "

The crowd giggled and he left.

I can vouch for BC.

:closedeyes: I was wrong. My foot is in my mouth. My sincere apologies to BC... :icon_pidu:

*edit*

Wait a sec, is that blue TechArt 997 the one Caleb was in on the Gumball?? If so holy fcuk, IMO, sickest 997. I love that car!!