Luxeous

"He makes his money by charging people who ask him what he does for a living."

Quick thinking Captain, brilliant! :lol2:

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rob Burgundy
Ps the first person to quote cutheres entire post is a dildo :)

LOL!! fcuking Capchaos

Found an egg on the new Supersports Convertible yesterday after the wife had it out the night before. Wasnt in a bad place, down at the bottom on the drivers side near the rear wheel. Cleaned it off, doesnt seem to have caused any issues with the paint at least. Wife has no idea where or how it happened.

Guest Rob Burgundy
Found an egg on the new Supersports Convertible yesterday after the wife had it out the night before. Wasnt in a bad place, down at the bottom on the drivers side near the rear wheel. Cleaned it off, doesnt seem to have caused any issues with the paint at least. Wife has no idea where or how it happened.

Sometimes these can be totally random too. Ive had 20k cars egged just because they were out on the street and kids are out throwing them at anything. It could be random,but more then likely it was a hater.

Finally I had enough and said "look, I'm sorry that you've got self esteem and developmental issues kid, I really am. But seriously, following me around like some lovesick puppy bragging about cars that you don't own is pretty lame. I'm sure your friends think so too. Go find someone else to stalk ok?"

Fuckin hilarious!

Can't believe I missed this thread! Just read the first 12 pages this morning. Some funny, some shocking, but all interesting!

Thought I'd share a few of mine. No exotics currently, but when I was 21 I bought a GTS Viper. Small area here, so not too many of those running around at the time. Over the next 2 years I bought another as well, and in those 2 years I had:

- Dead bird tossed on my front seat (I had left the door unlocked as I was just running into the store for a minute. Learned my lesson)

- Quarter panel keyed

- Rear quarter panel kicked in (Sure I know who did that one.)

- Someone hacked up some disgusting looking spit balls and left them on my hood

The one that stood out the most though was when I was filling up the tank at the gas station, some kid in a Kia with a car full of his friends and some girls he wanted to show off to came strutting over to me. (He was parked about 100 or so feet away in the restaurant lot across from the station... I thought it odd he was motivated to approach me from that distance? Must of been irritated.

He yells when he's still about 30 feet away "Think that car's fast don't you?" I had around 700 at the wheels with my blower, so yea, that was a fair statement...

I just smiled and waited for his punchline, not wanting to feed the troll. He then says "I bet I have at least 10 guys who can smoke your ass."

I looked at him and said "that's nice, but did you really just walk all the way over here to talk to me about your friends cars? I'm more interested in hearing about what you have..." I nodded my head to his Kia just to let him know I saw what he was driving.

He said "I have 500 horsepower under the hood, I would whip you too!"

Now I admit to having to restrain myself from busting out and laughing at this point. I mean, I know it's often said you can't judge a book by it's cover, but I personally buy into the philosophy that you can judge a vehicle by it's exhaust and the tool behind the wheel... You guys should have seen this thing:

- Fart can exhaust large enough to launch cannon balls? Check

- Under-car neon lights? Check

- Fake Carbon Fiber hood? Check

- 17 year old kid strutting like a peacock as he was struggling to not trip over his sagging pants? Uh yea.... Check on that one too

So here's where it gets interesting. I asked him with a semi straight face: "Wow? So what do you have under the hood to get that 4-banger to 500hp? You must have one of the fastest Kia's in the country!!??"

"I'm not going to tell you what I got daaaaawg! I'm not gonna have you copying my sh!@!"

At this point I heard enough. Fun while it lasted, but this was degenerating into levels of stupid I couldn't subject my gray matter to - So I told him to have a nice day, fired up the Viper, and made sure he heard the blower whine as I drove off.

The end of the story right? Nope... Apparently peacock boy is kicking off life with stalker-like tendencies early on, as he forced his saggy pants to run/gallop back to his Kia in an attempt to follow me!

I hopped back into traffic and cruised off trying to forget the spectacle I just witnessed. But thug wannabe wasn't having it. A few minutes go by and I'm at the light listening to some AC/DC when I spot what appears to be a UFO hovering up next to me... See, the neon lights I witnessed on this kids car were only half the story. Apparently when he drives, he either has a deathly fear of the dark, or is paranoid he won't be noticed and the rest of the world will be oblivious to his coolness... I only wish I had time to snap a picture of this abomination so that I could share it with you! Every panel on that poor car was now lit up with the ugliest shades of blue and purple.

The kid now leans over with his head practically touching his buddy to yell out that "Your car aint that fast! I'd smoke that POS!" I almost choked as he revved his engine, and his fake carbon fiber hood flapped up and down on it's fake hood bolts. Apparently he needs hood bolts to contain the fury that is hiding under his faux carbon hood! (These things were heavy duty looking)

In the right light, (Had plenty of that) it almost looked like the front of his car was trying to speak as his hood wouldn't stop flapping up and down. Probably mouthing "kill me... Kill me now..."

I figured if I ignored this kid, he'd leave me alone. Not a chance. He continue to yell a bunch of crap at me, and when the light turned green I drove away ignoring him completely. I figured if I merged to the right, and exited the main street he'd get the point. But as I took a right, ol nutjob peels hard to the right, cutting off at least 2 other cars to follow suit. I considered giving the Viper 1/10 gas as that'd likely be enough to leave this joker far behind (Being weighed down by 200 pounds of lighting and all) but this street is notorious for cops, so I drove responsibly.

Sure enough, another red light, another bout of stupidity. This time complete with threats! I had my window up this time, but my friend in the passenger seat says "I think that kids going to hit your car!" I drop the window to hear the latest development. "My friend has a Supra with over 1,000 hp, and he'll smoke your ass! He's coming here now and he's bring a bat. If you don't pay up after he smokes your piece of sh!@ then he's going to trash your car!"

Finally I had enough and said "look, I'm sorry that you've got self esteem and developmental issues kid, I really am. But seriously, following me around like some lovesick puppy bragging about cars that you don't own is pretty lame. I'm sure your friends think so too. Go find someone else to stalk ok?" (It was years ago, so I'm sure I wasn't quite as smooth with the above line, but you get the gist of what was said) At this point I was so irritated with this moron I ignored my better judgment about driving in a civil manner and gunned it when the light turned green.

Never heard from him again, and he didn't try to follow. That encounter was like the twilight zone. I've had some weird encounters, but the above takes the cake. One positive take away from the encounter was that I'll never forget the bouncing of his hood when he revved the engine. Almost as if it was attached by bungie cords... Good times!

Wow im speechless, these kids these days are way out of control. What happen to the parents teaching the good values in life?

Never really see much hate - but yesterday in Carrera GT a guy in his mid twenties standing at the gas pump opposite says to my passenger " must be nice to have rich parents"

WTF! I`m 30 fcuking 9 years old. 39! Shit im so old I`m nearly dead and my parents STILL buy me cars???

I took it as big compliment as I dont look touching 40 but that shit when your in your 20`s driving a nice car that would be a pisser.

That hate put a smile on my face. But you got to have issues to make massive assumptions and say something like that to someone. How much of a creep do you look saying crap like that?

Never really see much hate - but yesterday in Carrera GT a guy in his mid twenties standing at the gas pump opposite says to my passenger " must be nice to have rich parents"

WTF! I`m 30 fcuking 9 years old. 39! Shit im so old I`m nearly dead and my parents STILL buy me cars???

I took it as big compliment as I dont look touching 40 but that shit when your in your 20`s driving a nice car that would be a pisser.

That hate put a smile on my face. But you got to have issues to make massive assumptions and say something like that to someone. How much of a creep do you look saying crap like that?

They say anything to justify to themselves why themselves are losers.

Guest Rob Burgundy

Donnie what did you say in response to him telling you it must be nice to have rich parents?

Well, since I associate everyone with their profile picture - you obviously would stand out! :icon_mrgreen:

But ya, serious issues to say shit like that. Some people ask "how.... (much, fast, top speed, gas mileage)" just to try to level the field and get an understanding- or make sense of it... Sure, it's rude - but not too many supercars pull up at the pumps where I live, so pulling up in one is a bit of a statement - someone is bound to say SOMETHING. "Nice car" usually works and doesn't need a caveat.

Donnie what did you say in response to him telling you it must be nice to have rich parents?

what can you say though..and is it even worth it? You probably won't change his thinking in that short time, and you don't have time to do it for everyone either.

"I sell weapons you presumptuous tool" could probably hit the nerve though :D

Well, since I associate everyone with their profile picture - you obviously would stand out! :icon_mrgreen:

But ya, serious issues to say shit like that. Some people ask "how.... (much, fast, top speed, gas mileage)" just to try to level the field and get an understanding- or make sense of it... Sure, it's rude - but not too many supercars pull up at the pumps where I live, so pulling up in one is a bit of a statement - someone is bound to say SOMETHING. "Nice car" usually works and doesn't need a caveat.

The one I get more than anything is, "I'd even be willing to trade you straight up." It was funny maybe the first 2 times I heard it, now I just have to pretend to laugh everytime I hear it, annoying!

what can you say though..and is it even worth it? You probably won't change his thinking in that short time, and you don't have time to do it for everyone either..

Yeah, I would just get in my car and drive away and say nothing to that.

The one I get more than anything is, "I'd even be willing to trade you straight up." It was funny maybe the first 2 times I heard it, now I just have to pretend to laugh everytime I hear it, annoying!

Probably the same shit that any celebrity gets, especially famous one-liners that they hear over and over again. Must get real old. But, of course, if they act tired of it and say something, then they're instantly labeled "a dick."

Lol hilarious post. Sounded like a Romandad rant only less profanity.

I didn't hear it, my passenger didn't tell me till we were all buckled up. I think I'd just Laff... Or say I'm an orphan , I think it would catch me off guard. Most comments are pleasant enough.

Guest Rob Burgundy

I wonder if the comment was intended for your passenger that he was impliying you were rich parent?

I wonder if the comment was intended for your passenger that he was impliying you were rich parent?

hahhahah you got me. :la:

The one that stood out the most though was when I was filling up the tank at the gas station, some kid in a Kia with a car full of his friends and some girls he wanted to show off to came strutting over to me. (He was parked about 100 or so feet away in the restaurant lot across from the station... I thought it odd he was motivated to approach me from that distance? Must of been irritated.

He yells when he's still about 30 feet away "Think that car's fast don't you?"

Thats where I raise my left hand, put my right hand on my hip and say in "command voice", "That's close enough! Let me see your hands!"

I bet that would have made that story a lot shorter....

Thats where I raise my left hand, put my right hand on my hip and say in "command voice", "That's close enough! Let me see your hands!"

I bet that would have made that story a lot shorter....

:icon_thumleft:

Guest Rob Burgundy
hahhahah you got me. :la:

lol!! I sniffed the truth right out of the BS!

i think he was telling your kid/passenger that he/she have a rich parents? which refer to you? instead of you having rich parents.. :eusa_think:

edit: nvm...just saw Rob's post..lol