first real photos of the new California

Bike

A translation to English for anyone interested:

New Pictures Ferrari California

More, more and even more! Autobild from Germany was one of the first auto-magazine's able to put the new Ferrari under the magnifying glass. Needless to say the necessary tricks were taken to give the readers the best impression of the outside of the little one. For us a reason to also give you guys a look at these pictures!

As far as the exterior it is already starting to look familiar, but it remains a unique look. See the single tail lights, noticeable exhaust tips and obviously the not to be missed coupe/cabrio hatch (or whatever the proper name is for that thing). For now it is going to be a bit before we can welcome the Ferrari California in our rainy country. But thanks to our neighbors we can really enjoy this 460 hp strong Italian!

Hideous. Possibly the worst rear end of any car by any mfg over the past decade. And a front only a Miata could love. Side profile isn't bad, but isn't spectacular either.

All at a price that's over $50k more than an F430.

Fail.

At a loss for words. Right now Ferruccio is with Enzo, saying something like this

"Look, my cars are still beautiful, we have the Lp560, and the LP640"

"You know what your car company has Enzo?"

"What tractor man?"

"Red hats, red shoes, and ugly pieces of shit."

Note: I am a fan of the Scud.

OMG, the overall profile is a Hyundai Tiburon mixed with a Masser GT,

the rear..............let's try the front of a Fiat Mutipla mixed with a Lexus IS-F (so, are stacked exhausts the new styling trend now?)

:icon_butt: :icon_oak:

The only thing i like is the interior and the gauges :) Other than that i find the car totally unattractive... I would never spend my money on it. But i am sure it will sell as good as any Ferrari.

Ferrari walked right past ugly with this design and went straight for steaming pile of dog shit.

Just more proof that Ferrari harbors an open disdain for its customers.

I'm not 100% sure but this is what I've found on the web:

4.3L V8 or 4.7L V8

460 HP or 500HP

0-60mph in under 4 secs

7 speed dual clutch transmission

Found info on several websites but I think it's a 4.7L.

The back end is hideous, overly busy, and looks poorly put together. I don't think I've ever seen reverse lights that huge before. The side profile is decent, and the front is too cutesy. The interior is the only redeeming feature of that car.

I like it. For the dollar amount, it's a nice fast car with a modern interior. I would never own one, but I still think its nice.

This would be the perfect car for me...If i was gay.

:lol: :lol:

The rear is an absolute mess. What an abortion.

The front and side are tolerable, although the whole concept of a 4 seater Ferrari makes me uncomfortable.

All of which together means they will sell tons of them and torture the rest of us with tepid designs for at least another 100 years.

I think Alfa Romeo beat Ferrari in the release of a new GT car.....

The age of the scarce hand crafted Italian exotic is truly over. The cars built over the last 20 years, have little in common with the heritage cars.

Any upscale shopping district, will have these things in the parking lot. None of the owners, are going to savor the experience, of spending hours changing the spark plugs with a bunch of Webers in front of them. I am no grease monkey, but it is a good way to bond with the car - a few people know what I am talking about.

The age of the scarce hand crafted Italian exotic is truly over. The cars built over the last 20 years, have little in common with the heritage cars.

Any upscale shopping district, will have these things in the parking lot. None of the owners, are going to savor the experience, of spending hours changing the spark plugs with a bunch of Webers in front of them. I am no grease monkey, but it is a good way to bond with the car - a few people know what I am talking about.

This is across the board. A Veyron is really more of an executive jet than a car. Computers are taking more and more control. The old days are gone and it's not impossible we'll be seeing "hybrid exotics" from Ferrari and Lambo.

A bit sad 4 sure.