$155k to STEAL my Heffner TT Gallardo

Crazy1

Due to unfortunate circumstances I MUST SELL my Heffner TT Gallardo ASAP!

My misfortune is definitely going to be someone else's dream come true as this is the best sports car I have ever owned. It has the Italian design and good looks, reliability (Heffner TT) , stability (4wd), Lamborghini heritage, incredible price, etc... that all together makes for an unbeatable supercar package.

I have over $200k invested in this car, if I had more time I would be looking for $175k but due to the situation I am willing to let it go for a STEAL at just $155k for a QUICK SALE.

The car has everything:

Heffner Twin Turbo Package with all the latest updates

Complete audio visual system with DVD video/navigation/bluetooth/ipod/backup camera/etc...

Upgraded Speaker system

Tinted lights

Tinted Windows

New Custom Paint Scheme using factory base color (can be reverted to solid base color very easily.)

Clear Engine Bonnet with led lighting

Engine valve covers and intakes painted same as exterior of car

Either the factory 19" Lamborghini Titanium wheels or 20" Maya Chrome Wheels (both with new tires)

Brand new heavy duty sinistered clutch

Newer stronger upgraded half shafts

e-gear with latest software as recently updated and custom calibrated by Lamborghini Chicago

Interior trim panels all painted to match the exterior color of car and clear coated by Lamborghini Chicago

6 point harness

K&N Filters

Custom Exhaust

Faster than a Superleggera , faster than a lp-560, faster than a Merci, faster than a Merci LP-640 at a much lower price.

At a $155k - take off the cost off the Heffner Package, half shaft/clutch upgrades, shipping, time for conversion, etc... and you are buying the base car at far less than $100k and this does not even include all the added expense of the wheels, tires, paint, audio / visual system, custom interior, 6 point harness, speakers, tints, lighting and other extras!!!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry to hear of your misfortune. That's one hell of a deal for this car!! Good luck with your endeavors!

I think he removed the pics,the last time i click on this thread,theres pictures of his car.looks awesome.

bumpz

How many miles on the car before turbo? How many miles on with turbo? When was the turbo done? Egear or manual?

What is the expect lifespan of these things and is there any warranty from Heffner on it? If so, how long?

How much power is this putting out?

Oh, and what year is it?

BTW, I'm very serious about this. I probably shouldn't be buying it, as I just bought a car two months ago, but the deal is very good.

Sorry to hear.....does this establish the 'resale' value of the tt's then?? :unsure:

Um..... No

Obviously I would be looking for more $$$ if I did not have issues forcing me to sell so I dont think there is any basis to use this sale as a means to gauge future resale of other Heffner TT's.

Anyway that's my 2 cents!

Thank You,

Jim

Obviously I would be looking for more $$$ if I did not have issues forcing me to sell so I dont think there is any basis to use this sale as a means to gauge future resale of other Heffner TT's.

Anyway that's my 2 cents!

Thank You,

Jim

Questions above ^

Also, interior pics?

Wow...what a steal for someone... :shock:

I personally LOVE what you did with that car, and I think the paintschem and visual mods were done great. The fact that it is a TT with all the other bells and whistles already there is the icing on the cake..

For someone looking to step up to a "newer" Lambo, heres one hell of a chance..

Questions above ^

Also, interior pics?

I will post some pics here later when I get a chance to do so for those asking for such. wedouglas I sent you a fast reply to your questions.

I know a bit about the car, but take my word with a grain of salt until Crazy1 confirms.

E-Gear

20k miles +

At least 10k miles on the turbo system

Used to be Wayne's car (g-force). The first Heffner TT Gallardo ever. Wayne had almost no problems with it. The car has somewhere between 600 and 700 whp IIRC, it is not the 1000 hp version. The car retains AWD.

I know a bit about the car, but take my word with a grain of salt until Crazy1 confirms.

E-Gear

20k miles +

At least 10k miles on the turbo system

Used to be Wayne's car (g-force). The first Heffner TT Gallardo ever. Wayne had almost no problems with it. The car has somewhere between 600 and 700 whp IIRC, it is not the 1000 hp version. The car retains AWD.

Car had 12000 miles on it before turbo conversion I sold it Jim with 26000 miles on it total.

Car made 679 RWHP. Jim had the motor updated at no small expense. Not sure if he did Carrillo rods?

Anyhow should be making at least 750 RWHP now. Jim should answering all the questions if

he wants to tell all the details.

Car was/is great. warranty was for 1 year. that has long since expired.

Reliability not an issue with Jasons products.

I MUST SELL my Heffner TT Gallardo ASAP!

Well, if it's for sale ASAP let's hear some details on the car. A good starting point would be the questions wedouglas asked. I don't think those queries were unreasonable in the least.

Yes it is. :)

does anyone know what kind of wheels those are on the black gallardo? i think they are iforged, if so what style?