Bugatti Factory tour & 200mile Drive

R o b

Great writing, bad for my bank account. Would love a Veyron in my garage. Rob you did a great job of opening up a world to me about these fascinating cars....

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fcuk ferrarichat. I will never forget how they all had their panties in a bunch after Jesse James destoryed one of their beloved 308s on monster garage.

But back on topic, your Veryon is going to be gorgeous. Thanks again for documenting the process of owning one of these cars.

What an amazing story and experience. Congratulations and thank you for sharing.

fcuk ferrarichat. I will never forget how they all had their panties in a bunch after Jesse James destoryed one of their beloved 308s on monster garage.

Here is that car :)

63785567_sngfb-S.jpg

Awesome writeup. Enjoy the car when it comes. I look forward to reading more about it when it comes.

great write up!!

congrats on the car

did i read well: optional wheels cost 50k euro and more alone??? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

First of all welcome back !!! And congratulations with your new car, let me know if you ever consider driving it down to Monaco.

Great and interesting write up.

This thread gets 10+ on a scale of 10.

I would read it again.

Seriously, COOL STUFF. EXCELLENT PICTURES. GRATS ON CAR.

That's the coolest fcuking car factory known to mankind.

:icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:

Thank you for the very interesting write up and photo's - and congratulations on your magnificent purchase!

good to see you back on LP. You are one lucky guy purchasing a vehicle like that! just a dream for most! (including me) Look forward to hearing more about your new beast.

Thanks for the awesome write up and pictures. Will see the videos soon!

Congrats on the car. Hopefully we will see many vids once you get the car!

Amazing. Nice writeup. Congrats on the purchase. 78k wheels FTW. Screw the haters...I hope to someday be lucky enough to view that car with my own eyes when I'm in Scottsdale.

hello rob

i am from germany and this is one of the best videos i have ever seen really amazing

Maybe you have 2 minutes to read this post as it´s a honor for me to write a mail to a future owner. I spend now more than 3 years with my hobby the bugatti veyron s worked very hard( at present i am a student) to bu everything availabel of the veyron which are interesting for collectors. I also create a special photo album which cost me 1 year of hard work to get printabel and very rare pictures from the factory, engine test in german city called salzgitter and so on. Maybe i can post you a PM as it´s very important for me

thanks a lot

Patrick

Congrats and thanks for all the time and effort you put in to 253mph.com The 8k HD video is great!

50 years from now I think the Veyron will be remembered as a legendary car.

What a great time -- even got to go for track laps!!

Although from what I've seen, the Lamborghini factory food seemed better. ;)

Congratulations on the car!! The photos look great!

I'm a little new, but what colour combination did you get?

Congrats...but i won't say you're lucky like others have as i'm sure you haven't won the lottery recently. It takes a lot of hard work to build your businesses and investments to be able to afford a Veyron.

I know I have told you this over the phone several times, but congratulations Rob. :eusa_dance: Thank you for your continued business. I can't wait for this fall when I am able to hand you over the keys to your new Veyron. It is really exciting for us to have clients like you with such enthusiasm for the product. Great videos, and once again great pictures. After hearing your input on the driving program, we will for sure offer it to all our Bugatti clients.

Hope to see you soon so you can see the new facility in the Palazzo.

-Nick

One more congrats from Prague... Thanx for your write-up - very cool, not many Veyron owners would bother to share their experience with others. I wish you´ll keep your kindness even after the delivery. :)) Can´t wait... Peace!

it's a great experience, myself and Mandeep::Lambofool did it last year ..

Did Pierre-Henri Raphanel show you the car first ? (ex f1 driver)