SL65 AMG Black Series

RyanRo24

this thing will probably beat an SLR in a straight line! cant wait for some reviews! I wonder how it would do against an Enzo.

this thing will probably beat an SLR in a straight line! cant wait for some reviews! I wonder how it would do against an Enzo.

Id put money it will not.

Damn, initially, I didn't think this car was gonna be all that hot, but I just creamed my pants. I like it, 320K, hmm, might have to think about that one.

Not a hope in hell.But it is a great looking car

I've been drooling over the mule. Getting closer and closer to the DTM look. The only Mercedes I've every liked was the CLK AMG DTM.

For some reason though, call me crazy, I think the test mule looks better. Not sure why. Maybe the edges don't look as sharp. I think they should have been a bit smoother.

spy_shots_mercedes_sl_amg_black_series_carmag_1.jpg

mercedes-sl-black-series.jpg

I love it!! AMG is doing a helluva job lately..

how about the Black series on the cover of Modified Luxury & Exotics??

Some guys on Benz boards are saying that price being quoted is not the US price, expect it more in the $240-250K range, lets hope, otherwise the price kills the excitement of this car.

Some guys on Benz boards are saying that price being quoted is not the US price, expect it more in the $240-250K range, lets hope, otherwise the price kills the excitement of this car.

When the car depreciates like the other black series it will be a good buy.

As such, the Black is 550 pounds lighter than the stock SL65, coming in at 4,122 pounds.

WTF?

The 65 is a fcuking tank!

Didn´t know it was this heavy....... :shock:

Not a hope in hell.But it is a great looking car

why not? its not only marginally heavier than the SLR and has a bit more power and considerably more torque. or were you refering to the "Enzo" question?

why not? its not only marginally heavier than the SLR and has a bit more power and considerably more torque. or were you refering to the "Enzo" question?
Lambornima, you have a tendancy to get annoying with your constant magazine racing....

First of all, an Enzo in reality is NOT any faster than a CGT or SLR... If you dont believe me, ask Vralexander....

As for the SL65 Black Series.... not a chance. Modified Sl65, which make considerably MORE power, and substantially more torque cannot beat the SLR. Only place the Black series MIGHT have a chance is in top speed. but 0-180mph, the SLR will rock its world....

Guest skokos

Like Allan said it will buy a Great buy once the famous MB depreciation hits and you can pick one up for 160 k

but man that car is HEAVY!

I agree, great buy when it depreciates into the $150k range. Too many other options that are a better buy in the $250k+ range.