Official Shitty Lamborghini Kit Car and Replica Thread

• Replies 903
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be honest....

Who else was thinking to themselves "Please hit the tree.... Please hit the tree.... Please hit the tree.... DAMN.... He missed the fcuking tree."

With so many kewl genuine cars you can buy for 25K and up, I never understood why anybody would want any replicacrap, kit, faithful replica, or an upgraded donor car with genuine parts.

You can buy a Porsche 930 for $25,000. With that, how could anyone want a replica of anykind ?

Some fool claimed to spend just over six figures on a Diablo replica :gay: . The car was loaded with all kinds of genuine parts - aside from the engine. Obviously, the guy was spending more and more money, in an effort to fool more and more people, who know the real car.

Be honest....

Who else was thinking to themselves "Please hit the tree.... Please hit the tree.... Please hit the tree.... DAMN.... He missed the fcuking tree."

Damn, that Gallardo replica is FUUCKED. Looks like hammered shit

I would rather ride around in a $7,000 Honda Civic than to be seen in THAT

With so many kewl genuine cars you can buy for 25K and up, I never understood why anybody would want any replicacrap, kit, faithful replica, or an upgraded donor car with genuine parts.

You can buy a Porsche 930 for $25,000. With that, how could anyone want a replica of anykind ?

Some fool claimed to spend just over six figures on a Diablo replica :gay: . The car was loaded with all kinds of genuine parts - aside from the engine. Obviously, the guy was spending more and more money, in an effort to fool more and more people, who know the real car.

Any pics?

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So a kit builder couldn't make the decision... So he built a kitcar with ferrari, reventon and infinity g35 design cues all in one.

So a kit builder couldn't make the decision... So he built a kitcar with ferrari, reventon and infinity g35 design cues all in one.

the camera "work" made me dizzy, what a tool!

BUT, this thing would actually be pretty cool to modify the shit out of and suprise some people with ..

I remember looking into the Armstrong replicas like 20+ years ago ( when i never thought Id ever be able to get a real one) and was shocked to find out they were charging close to the price of real ones for these kits. They definitely were the best of the best.. I saw a video of them doing them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Replica-Kit...=item3a5cf6a31f

BUT, this thing would actually be pretty cool to modify the shit out of and suprise some people with ..

I remember looking into the Armstrong replicas like 20+ years ago ( when i never thought Id ever be able to get a real one) and was shocked to find out they were charging close to the price of real ones for these kits. They definitely were the best of the best.. I saw a video of them doing them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Replica-Kit...=item3a5cf6a31f

I remember watching a movie once where the guy got an armstrong replica if he married this rich girl or something like that. I remember the car sales girl was hot!

Yes, good looking for a kit however at the end of the day it is kit car.

Allan you miss your old Countach. Do you know where it is? If so why don't you try to buy it back. If not why don't you find another triple white one and modify it. Ditch the distributor, install a good exhaust system, add nitrous with propane injection, ect... A 4-valve Countach is far from a dog.

On a final note triple white looks great on a Countach, it was my first choice however my wife fell in love with the red & black which is easy to do as well.