Official Shitty Lamborghini Kit Car and Replica Thread

Murci_Me_Engine_Bay.jpgMurci_Me_Engine_Bay.jpg

Lets see some engine bay pics!

*to above post... yes it would look OEM but I personally would be EXTREMELY disappointed if I heard that it was fake. As a lambo enthusiast I would love to see a real lambo, but would be angry to learn that it was just a pontiac fiero.

Here is a post of his engine bay:

• Replies 903
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Murci_Me_Engine_Bay.jpgMurci_Me_Engine_Bay.jpg

Here is a post of his engine bay:

Interesting that you've chosen to post in this thread, with all due respect for your herculean effort in putting together this replica, it still looks far from accurate. The view from the front is all wrong and the windshield looks AWFUL. Dead giveaway.

• 2 weeks later...

was going to post this one after seeining it on Ebay.

Bt definition, replicas need to replicate something. I guess it should go in the piece of shit category.

HAHAHAHA! what a piece of sh*T. i always wonder why replicas owners want to embrass themselves so much. is that a kid size car? it looks so small and short?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Holy fuckin shit!!!!! hahahahahahahaha. Oh my god I am laughing so damn hard right now. Does anyone really thing they are fooling someone? or was this a joke car. This looks worse than a baboons ass! :gay:

The worst kit I have ever seen was an Enzo kit, I love the quote fro the eBay ad "its a real traffic stopper and head turner"

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars-Trucks...bayphotohosting

post-11198-1216997746_thumb.jpg

post-11198-1216997752_thumb.jpg

post-11198-1216997757_thumb.jpg

post-11198-1216997767_thumb.jpg

Instead of creating a new thread I decided to place this here. Although it is not a Lamborghini replica, I do believe it qualifies for hideous.

Looks kind of like an extra large computer mouse on wheels if you ask me.

_BUQQLsQBGk___KGrHgoH_DIEjlLlvEUjBKMk44_vlQ___0.jpg

_BUQQFjwBWk___KGrHgoH_CUEjlLlvzuyBKMk4RwW_Q___0.jpg

_BUQP_sQ_2k___KGrHgoH_CQEjlLl1C88BKMk3tVkcg___0.jpg

_BUQP_KgCGk___KGrHgoH_DIEjlLlul7eBKMk_nZ0fQ___0.jpg

_BUQP5owBmk___KGrHgoH_EMEjlLluimHBKMk3HESdw___0.jpg

_BUQO2s__mk___KGrHgoH_EEEjlLlyg1NBKMkwtbFu____1.jpg

_BUQO2s__mk___KGrHgoH_EEEjlLlyg1NBKMkwtbFu____0.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Replica-Kit...5fCarsQ5fTrucks

That car was at my buddy's house for over a year. They wanted him to make it mobile. Its suppose to be from a film set. I have some pics someplace and will post them later.

That car was at my buddy's house for over a year. They wanted him to make it mobile. Its suppose to be from a film set. I have some pics someplace and will post them later.

LOL. No offense to your friend but what was the name of the movie? Honey I blew up the computer mouse and made it into a car.

All kidding aside I look forward to seeing the pictures as I am sure there was alot of time and effort put in to building it. Vic

LOL. No offense to your friend but what was the name of the movie? Honey I blew up the computer mouse and made it into a car.

All kidding aside I look forward to seeing the pictures as I am sure there was alot of time and effort put in to building it. Vic

He never ended up building it. Once it was dropped off he lost interest fast. When I saw it on Ebay I called him and we had a good laugh.

85470142.jpg

He never ended up building it. Once it was dropped off he lost interest fast. When I saw it on Ebay I called him and we had a good laugh.

It looks like an oversized computer mouse. LOL

He should have spent more time on the Cuda parked next to it.

Well at least he can laugh about it. Thanks for posting the before pics. Vic

• 1 month later...

So did a car show just north of Pittsburgh today rolling with my buddies in the R32 and the tuned Supercharged Saleen. Made it to the show and well, Elvis was in the building :)

Apparently I will be prosecuted because... well, I may use this fine 1998 FLAMBORGHINI Countach for commercial purposes. So folks, here goes. Who can spot the finer points of this fine specimen? :jerry:

IMG_2557.jpg

And of course the warning that I am violating...

IMG_2558.jpg

IMG_2556.jpg

And what is Don Johnson doing with a Countach?

IMG_2555.jpg

Uhmm... hmmm... I am speechless.

IMG_2554.jpg

IMG_2559.jpg

What did Kermit do to deserve this. He doesn't look too happy to be associated with this "fine" specimen. In fact, I think he is about to leap off the rear end ...

IMG_2551.jpg

Now to be clear, I don't hate on cars or their owners. To each his own. In fact, if you spend the time and effort to put something together that rocks your boat, all the more power to you. But be honest about your canvas. This guy (an Elvis look-a-like, down to the jumpsuit) tries to tell everyone it is authentic, even to a priest (incidentally, he refuses to show the engine bay. I wonder why? :icon_butt:

We (the crew) had a good chuckle today--fun times in the W.Pa Now where can I find that lawyer.... :icon_mrgreen:

So a kit car owner is going to take you to court for Copyright infringement? Kind of ironic....

• 1 month later...