Official Shitty Lamborghini Kit Car and Replica Thread

• Replies 903
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
I want to punch those 2 guys in the faces.

Even if they were selling ShamWow's or George Foreman grills or whatever, I want to punch them.

Holy CRAP! The video with them pulling out in the black car. The guy wearing a Ferrari shirt... What a pile. Seriously terrible.

Chip Foose united with the SR guy? WTF?

This SR company is amazing! They not only rip off other designs (poorly) they rip off music, names and images for their promotional videos. Foose shows up to promote his product in Panama and they turn an autograph signing into a supposed business deal/endorsement. Check out the Lebron James Ferrari video they have. It makes it sound like Lebron had them build him a car and you can get a copy. Wow.

I want to punch those 2 guys in the faces.

I wasn't patient enough to continue watching past the douche who thought he was Winkelmann.

LOL! I didnt know people did stuff like that. Looks so wierd. Why dont he get a RR instead since hes sooooo tall?

He probably has one of those too. You know he is worth like $300 million?

:icon_thumleft:

post-12151-1294209891.jpg

post-12151-1294209898.jpg

:shock:

I couldn't imagine a Gallardo door being any longer and opening as wide as it does. What's the point? It seems like the purpose of the car has been compromised now....damn you Shaq.

:shock:

I couldn't imagine a Gallardo door being any longer and opening as wide as it does. What's the point? It seems like the purpose of the car has been compromised now....damn you Shaq.

I think the point was he is 60 feet tall and still wanted a Gallardo... lol...

Lets see some engine bay pics!

*to above post... yes it would look OEM but I personally would be EXTREMELY disappointed if I heard that it was fake. As a lambo enthusiast I would love to see a real lambo, but would be angry to learn that it was just a pontiac fiero.

Um I know this is an old post but 100% replicas are built on exact dimension chassis now they are not all fieros. Lamborghini's aren't magical, you can replicate them exactly, not just looks but how it feels/drives, and that fact proves not only people that can't afford real lamborghini's make replicas, how do you think people make perfect molds of them now a days?

Good builders use a lot of oem parts on them these days so I'm not sure why people say oh that can't be an oem part it's on a replica. Some people own real and fake because they can.

Rebuilding a murcielago is not the same as building from scratch, something you guys wouldn't understand. Yet, a perfect replica would still never cost as much that's why the real thing is overpriced. A 100% replica would obviously feel the same and it could even have more power and have a higher top speed, afterall lamborghini's are not the fastest cars, even if they were, most lamborghini owners don't drive them to their full potential anyway.

Not everyone can afford a real murcielago and the same person might not like any other car, that's why one would want a replica and on top of that they might like the building experience.

The only reason a lamborghini owner would absolutely hate 100% replicas is they are protecting their investment but it's not anyones fault that you payed 400k for a CAR. a Car is not worth 400k or even 100k to MOST people and no I do not mean most people on this forum and this is just a small community of people. Most people that aren't addicted to real lamborghini's would agree with my whole post. If you don't like replicas don't buy one.

The only thing I agree with here is bad quality body's are crap, fiero builds are crap, pretty much anything that isn't 100% perfect is crap. But if you are going to diss hard work that most people on here wouldn't be capable of.. well lol that's sad, get a hobby.

Especially the fact that a lot of people here wouldn't be able to differentiate some replicas these days from a real one is sad.

I am sure it isn't a replica. Look at the bodywork; SE30 panels. A replica would almost certianly use cheaper standard Diablo parts.
WRONG lmao I see it all the time here.

Real lamborghini's aren't all there is in life, no need to be obsessed because most people in the world aren't and replica builders don't build them for lambo owners to see; most people don't care about this kind of stuff.

I saw a lot of people had questions like "WHY?" so I decided to post so it wouldn't make sense to say "why the **** did you post here, gtfo, *ban*" and by the way it's impossible to ban someone from a forum, I could come back in a second so just saying so you don't feel all cool cause you blocked a fake IP. My reason for coming here wasn't to piss anyone off but it's just funny seeing how people react to something like a car.

It's just a car, that's all it is.

So either, you guys are mad because you had to spend so much money on something that can be duplicated for a lot less money and it CAN look, feel, drive exactly the same way. Or.. I don't know. So now I ask:

WHY?

Why do you care so much?

It isn't like the plans for a murcielago chassis are free, they cost about $1500 USD

but the steel you build it with is a lot cheaper, so when you buy a real lamborghini you are buying the same cheap yet overpriced chassis materials and body, so why does it matter if a kit car has the same style body?

Also, if I wanted to go faster than a lambo and better adrenaline rush I'd hop on my Ducati 1098. Something most people would be interested in anyway.

I don't know about you guys but "too much time on your hands" is something a lot of people would be jealous of. If you want to waste your life working 15+ hours a day then you're a sore loser, money isn't everything, especially if you have no time to use it. We have one life only and that's it, so let replica builders have a little fun and you guys can enjoy your "real" cars.

I don't know about you guys but "too much time on your hands" is something a lot of people would be jealous of. If you want to waste your life working 15+ hours a day then you're a sore loser, money isn't everything, especially if you have no time to use it. We have one life only and that's it, so let replica builders have a little fun and you guys can enjoy your "real" cars.

You are a grade A moron.

:fu: